Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having busier than normal months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else having busier than normal months?

Generally Jan/Feb and sliding into early March, are very slow. I've been so busy, it's crazy. Is it just my area? How about everyone else?
    "The comeback is always stronger than the setback."
    Mom, Navy Vet, genealogist and voracious reader
    WA state

The housing market and interest rates are driving business right now, no matter what time of year it is.

Comment

We are abnormally full.

Comment

Originally posted by Bighank View Post
        We are abnormally full.
        Right? Pac is correct as well, all of the retired people are suddenly realizing that they're sitting on a lottery win and are selling their homes and moving away. It's been bananas around here, that's for sure. I had my best month ever in Feb.
        WA state

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinWA View Post

Right? Pac is correct as well, all of the retired people are suddenly realizing that they're sitting on a lottery win and are selling their homes and moving away. It's been bananas around here, that's for sure. I had my best month ever in Feb.
          They're selling because they can cash out before their taxes go through the roof

I also think its more along the lines of people knowing that interest rates are going to sky rocket very soon and they want to lock in lower rates.

Comment

We have at least 6 families that have had enough of either Ca. or Portland, Or. politics and riots and property damage and homeless and crooks and are moving to this area. I have had 2 of the Portland, Or. families tell me it is just not safe there anymore. I told one of them that it isn't much better here. West coast idiocy from politicians and government in general are a large driving force for one way move outs to other states. U-Haul rates are thru the roof leaving the west coast going one way. Rates are really low coming to the west coast.

Comment

Rented my last available unit this morning. Had a good month!

Comment

Originally posted by twotoejoe View Post
                Rented my last available unit this morning. Had a good month!
                Nice!
                WA state

Comment

Hey Pac. Please do not send them to Idaho. Tell them we are full.

Comment

We’ve been open right at 2 years now. Started with 2 buildings with about 80 units, got caught with our pants down and filled up fast and had to turn people away cause we didn’t get more building ordered. Got the next 2 buildings up that are bigger with more units and now we have 2 units left, these were completed last April. We are a little behind but we do have 2 more buildings that got dropped off last week and hopefully they’ll start building them in the next week or so. These 2 are also decent size, around 200’ long. Hope we fill these as fast as the last 2.

Comment

Florida here...I'm busier, too, which is weird because this time of year I start winding down til Fall. My usual seasonal people, what I had of them anyway, are slowly leaving, but I'm getting more than the usual number of house buyers/sellers than normal. It's very different from previous years.
                      Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

I'm afraid when people behind in their mortgages end up in foreclosure and renters evictions start we're going to be busy then too.
                        WA state

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinWA View Post
                          I'm afraid when people behind in their mortgages end up in foreclosure and renters evictions start we're going to be busy then too.
                          It's gonna be another Fanny Mae and Freddie Mac debacle, all over again.

Comment

I have 7 units available out of 557 and people calling daily. We usually get full around summer time, but never have over 35 units vacant at any given time.

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post

It's gonna be another Fanny Mae and Freddie Mac debacle, all over again.
                              I wish it would go back to that. That system worked GREAT for me but than again I know my limits and didnt over step. They ones who did over step should be held accountable (that didnt happen before) and used as an example.

And NEVER bail out ANY company because they made poor decisions, regardless of how "big" they are

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X