Are You a Procrastinator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You a Procrastinator?

Interesting article on Forbes about procrastination. Consider this line: While everyone may procrastinate, not everyone is a procrastinator.

I freely admit there are many tasks at work each week that I breeze through ... and others that I must force myself to get done. How about you? What tasks do you find yourself putting off? Do you consider yourself a procrastinator or do you sometimes just procrastinate?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Oh boy, I was as a kid and due to my procrastination I lost a contest. That burned my biscuits and I swore that I wouldn't do that again and have tried religiously to make sure of it. Makes my life much smoother..lol.
    "The comeback is always stronger than the setback."
    Mom, Navy Vet, genealogist and voracious reader
    WA state

Comment

I procrastinate on some things, but not all. I know the important stuff that needs to be done and get it done, but some stuff can and will wait...if I have any say-so in it. I am a very punctual person so even when I procrastinate, it does get done in time.

Comment

I don't think I am a big procrastinator but if I procrastinate it is the FULL office of windows my boss built in here/ Cleaning the windows... then when it is done, I say, wow that only took an hour, why do I procrastinate?

Comment

Because of my OCD I can't procrastinate. Even on my days off I will work in the office if anything needs done. I actually wish I could procrastinate about some things but it is not in my nature. I dread rent increases because of the amount of work it is to do and how I know I will approach it and "Git-Er-Done"!

Comment

I used to be a big procrastinator. Then I just procrastinated it, and it stopped being a problem.

Comment

Eh, I'll answer this later...

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinWA View Post
                Oh boy, I was as a kid and due to my procrastination I lost a contest. That burned my biscuits and I swore that I wouldn't do that again and have tried religiously to make sure of it. Makes my life much smoother..lol.
                What kind of contest?
                Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Originally posted by lady5563 View Post

What kind of contest?
                  Typical kid fundraiser. Getting orders for napkins, dishtowels, decorative stuff to raise money for private school. I took the orders and never turned it in. I was sooo mad at myself and I disappointed the people who'd ordered. (that was the worst).
                  "The comeback is always stronger than the setback."
                  Mom, Navy Vet, genealogist and voracious reader
                  WA state

Comment

I was going to respond, but I’ll do it later.

Comment

Yeah I'll get back to ya about that

Comment

Let me think about it....................
                        Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X