Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pest Control/Rodent Deterrant

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for pest control products? We have historically used JT Eaton Top Gun Pellet Rodenticide (from HD Supply, picture below) but the price just went up by 50%.

I'm not a fan of refilling the bait stations outside of the units, I prefer to keep something inside of the units where the rodents are.

Thank you! 1.JPG

We use the outside bait stations as we are hoping to stop hem before they get into units, so far... 3 years in, we are ok.

Comment

Not having access to rented units makes it difficult to eliminate the mice. Outside bait stations are not that effective.

Comment

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away I used to be a lawn care pest control spray guy. LOL. Pay a company to put bait stations in and also spray around the buildings. It's all about preventative control here. The chemicals they spray put out a jagged edge and it rips the insects apart. Of course, this is microscopic in nature and harmless to pets and humans.

Comment

Putting bait stations in a unit attract the mice into the unit. You want them outside the units in areas where they travel.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X