Questions about using Electronic Signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about using Electronic Signature

We are looking for advice on how to implement electronic signatures in our stores - specifically the TXSSA e-sign software. We bought the small signature pads but the issue is that the tenant can't see what they are signing. Do you use another monitor that sits on the desk to face the tenant? Or do you use a tablet? We are looking at how to logistically make this work for us.

Also, when a tenant executes an e-lease through your website, do they click to sign or do they still have to come in the office to "electronically sign."?

Thank you in advance!

I am in AZ, I have them send me all info/ copy of drivers license and they can remotely sign everything/ We use Sitelink, very easy/ and they still have to come pick up the gate cards, (proxy card) I have a tablet here but if they are in office, I don't have them use it as I guess I just cant get past not having a hard copy of the signed lease... (maybe some day )

Comment

I have a dual monitor setup with one being a touchscreen. We turn that monitor so the tenant can see it, and review the rental agreement with them. Then they initial and sign on the screen.

Our online rentals do a e-signature via whatever device they are using

Comment

Originally posted by RandyL View Post
        I have a dual monitor setup with one being a touchscreen. We turn that monitor so the tenant can see it, and review the rental agreement with them. Then they initial and sign on the screen.

Our online rentals do a e-signature via whatever device they are using
        Thank you! Do you know the model of your touch screen monitor?

Comment

Originally posted by barrett14 View Post
          Also, when a tenant executes an e-lease through your website, do they click to sign or do they still have to come in the office to "electronically sign."?
          We are using the TSSA E lease with Easy Storage Solutions. Our location is 100% remotely managed and so far we've had zero issues with tenants being able to sign their lease online during the rental process. Early on there were a couple of "how do I sign" questions from tenants so we added a few lines of text explaining that they'll use their mouse or touchpad (or finger) to sign.

No problems since.

Comment

Originally posted by barrett14 View Post

Thank you! Do you know the model of your touch screen monitor?
            https://www.amazon.com/LCD-DISPLAY-1...s%2C287&sr=8-4

This is the newest one I have, I also have some older versions they are all Lenovo. They have the best bang for your buck touchscreen monitors.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KrisinWA
              Ideas? We have this greasy dirt
              by KrisinWA
              and re-painted doors, so I can't have them pressure wash them. I wanted to know if anyone had a surefire dirt remover for their roll up doors? I'm thinking of squirt of dawn soap and vinegar in water. Anyone have something better?...
              Yesterday, 06:02 PM
            • KrisinWA
              Reply to Tenant Points Gun at Manager
              by KrisinWA
              A lot of managers are by themselves, including me-most of the time. I have to do the rounds by myself and I wouldn't even think twice about lifting an unlocked door to check if it's empty or whatever....
              Yesterday, 05:58 PM
            • Gina6k
              Reply to Artistic Endeavors
              by Gina6k
              I'm definitely crafty! I crochet, knit, sew, cook, bake, garden, write and more and love coming up with ideas and making them a reality. Never could embroider well, did a few cross stitch things and latch hook when I was younger. I can see something and turn around and make it myself. I'm also well-versed...
              Yesterday, 05:49 PM
            Working...
            X