Why did I forget about THAT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did I forget about THAT?

What is that one thing to clean that you always forget about?

You Know what I'm talking about - It drives you crazy because you see it - you know you have to clean it. The dirt will continue to build up, but then something calls your attention away and you don't remember what it was you wanted to clean.....

I go into restrooms in restaurants and in self storages and see the ventilation fan SO FULL of dust to the point where the fan is moaning as it is about to implode - - - Soft broom when the lights/fan is off do wonders.....

What about the silk trees/flowers you have around - run a hose over them recently?
    Last edited by Tall Terri; 13 October 2021, 04:40 PM.
    Throw kindness around like Confetti - But don't get glitter in your eyes!

Lol-thanks for the reminder. I just went in with my mini vac and did just that.
    "The comeback is always stronger than the setback."
    Mom, Navy Vet, genealogist and voracious reader
    Always sunny in California

Comment

Originally posted by krisinwa View Post
      lol-thanks for the reminder. I just went in with my mini vac and did just that.
      L O L!!!
      Throw kindness around like Confetti - But don't get glitter in your eyes!

Comment

Keypad. They get this black smudge (or is it sludge?) build-up on the keys that many managers don't notice as it accumulates slowly over time. New tenants will notice it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreissage View Post
          Keypad. They get this black smudge (or is it sludge?) build-up on the keys that many managers don't notice as it accumulates slowly over time. New tenants will notice it.
          Oh yeah, me and a clorox wipe have a regular date.
          "The comeback is always stronger than the setback."
          Mom, Navy Vet, genealogist and voracious reader
          Always sunny in California

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Terri View Post
            What is that one thing to clean that you always forget about?

What about the silk trees/flowers you have around - run a hose over them recently?
            Wait, so that's how you're supposed to clean those?? HAHA! I have one in my house I just shake around some to knock the dust off...when I remember

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KrisinWA
              Ideas? We have this greasy dirt
              by KrisinWA
              and re-painted doors, so I can't have them pressure wash them. I wanted to know if anyone had a surefire dirt remover for their roll up doors? I'm thinking of squirt of dawn soap and vinegar in water. Anyone have something better?...
              Yesterday, 06:02 PM
            • KrisinWA
              Reply to Tenant Points Gun at Manager
              by KrisinWA
              A lot of managers are by themselves, including me-most of the time. I have to do the rounds by myself and I wouldn't even think twice about lifting an unlocked door to check if it's empty or whatever....
              Yesterday, 05:58 PM
            • Gina6k
              Reply to Artistic Endeavors
              by Gina6k
              I'm definitely crafty! I crochet, knit, sew, cook, bake, garden, write and more and love coming up with ideas and making them a reality. Never could embroider well, did a few cross stitch things and latch hook when I was younger. I can see something and turn around and make it myself. I'm also well-versed...
              Yesterday, 05:49 PM
            Working...
            X