Call Center or Manager-After Hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call Center or Manager-After Hours

I'm curious! Do you have a call center for after hour calls or does your manager have a cell phone, or calls forwarded to their personal cell phone?
    If you use a call center, who do you use?

Or maybe nothing at all except a sign on the gate for emergency calls.

I have a little sign on the entrance and exit keypads that say "After hours emergencies" along with my phone number. I don't tell tenants it's my number so when they call, they think it's a call center.

Comment

So are office lines unmanned after hours, and you just return calls?

Comment

Originally posted by psconroe View Post
        So are office lines unmanned after hours, and you just return calls?
        They are unmanned and I always return missed calls the next business day. If they are needing to make a payment or anything to do with their account, it's not emergent and can wait or they can do it themselves online.

Comment

People can leave a voicemail and we'll return their calls.
          "The comeback is always stronger than the setback."
          Mom, Navy Vet, genealogist and voracious reader
          Always sunny in California

Comment

We use Uhaul's call center but I am on the ground here they cover a lot of the after-hours work. Great for tenants who forget their codes or just need to make a payment. You have to have WSS for this option tho. It has been a good experience and I would recommend it .

Comment

We do not have a call center, pretty much all the customers have my number on speed dial ha! They are pretty good about only calling with gate issues, we tried the call center, it was a MESS, and it was so pricey and they really don't care about our business as we do, we used it 3 months, and cancelled it. we do return all missed calls in the morning, and they can pay on line or auto pay, I feel better having my phone number everywhere as we have proxy cards for gates and building doors, if someone accidently leaves the card in the building they cant get back in the building to get the card and they cant exit the facility.

Comment

We do not use call centers at all. Since our office is open 7 days a week (except holidays), we just return all calls the next day. If we ARE closed for holiday or emergency, we do forward calls to our personal phones.

Comment

I have had people knock on my door (the perils of living on site) but it's not a real issue (unless I've gotten into pajamas already).

Comment

(unless I've gotten into pajamas already). Only because they're Picachu or Barney the dinosaur?

Comment

We have signs on the property that give the office number and it rolls over to Open Tech call center. If it is something that can't wait they have my cell phone number and can call at any time otherwise we return calls the next business day. Since we live here too I will check messages but they are usually something that can wait until the next day but if not I will call them back.

The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

Originally posted by Top 0848 View Post
                        (unless I've gotten into pajamas already). Only because they're Picachu or Barney the dinosaur?
                        No, I'm not that fabulous. Yoga pants and a Navy T.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X