New Tenant Welcome Gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tenant Welcome Gift

Do you offer a welcome gift or basket to new tenants? What do you provide? Have a photo? Share it!
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

I've sent condolence cards to bereaved spouses. You typically know about these type of issues in the storage biz. Oh and we've also provided engraved carabiners with the facilities info on it. It's such a nice touch and I will see tenants using them with their storage lock keys.
    Last edited by NCstorageguru; 22 October 2021, 04:53 PM.

Comment

At another property in another state we would give them a coffee mug with coupons from local stores and some yummies.

Comment

Chocolate or candy is always a winner!
        Amy Campbell
        Editor
        Inside Self-Storage
        [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

They can keep the pen they touched. It's all covid infected anyway, I don't want it.
          In no way affiliated with Storman software.

Comment

Originally posted by Storman View Post
            They can keep the pen they touched. It's all covid infected anyway, I don't want it.
            Yep! That works here, too!
            MamaDuke

Comment

Coffee cups with spoons on the side, and reusable canvas bags truth be told they are from our grand opening but we have so many I set them up for new customers or inquiries. They love them, candy always on the counter... GOOD CANDY! Bottled water in the fridge if they like and a Keurig set up if they would like a coffee.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X