Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Storable Payments

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Storable Payments

    We were switched to Storable Payments today from SBOA and it's not recognizing an AMEX card. Does Storable not support AMEX? It's a card on file but when I go to select the card it says to enter a valid card number. It let me process a Visa, but is giving me trouble with this card that he's had on file for a long time. Also, now that we no longer use SBOA, what is the process of voiding a payment or returning one? Is it all done in SL now? We very rarely do that, mostly in the event when a tenant is double charged on AP, but I want to be prepared in the event we have to.

  • #2
    They take American Express, I figured out that when it says that, I call customer and they usually have received a new one. You can go to myhub and reverse the charge and also sitelink I am pretty sure I haven't done that yet. AND they also ended up being 2 times as much in cost as Paya and you get NO detail on how they arrived at these charges they charge us. I am still waiting and I called FOUR times last week asking for a detailed bill... My Boss and the accountant are upset as we need to know how they arrived at those charges....

    Comment


    • #3
      Oh gosh. I'm glad I'm not the one that deals with that. Thank you for the heads up!
      When we would reverse a payment before, we would delete the payment in SL then go to SBOA and void it. So when we delete the receipt and process the return in SL, that will cover all of the bases?

      Comment


      • #4
        I haven't done it yet, but I am pretty sure that is how it would work, I am not positive, You need to let us know when you do it!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SBAZ View Post
          AND they also ended up being 2 times as much in cost as Paya
          They originally quoted us a higher rate. However, when we provided a statement from our previous processor, they matched those lower rates.
          MamaDuke

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AngelaESSTX View Post
            We were switched to Storable Payments today from SBOA and it's not recognizing an AMEX card. Does Storable not support AMEX? It's a card on file but when I go to select the card it says to enter a valid card number. It let me process a Visa, but is giving me trouble with this card that he's had on file for a long time. Also, now that we no longer use SBOA, what is the process of voiding a payment or returning one? Is it all done in SL now? We very rarely do that, mostly in the event when a tenant is double charged on AP, but I want to be prepared in the event we have to.
            They do take AmEx. Make sure you're still set up to take that in your Payment Setup. Otherwise, they could have a new card or the billing address is different, or sometimes I just have to re-save the card info as something glitches in the tokenization with the change from one processor to another.
            MamaDuke

            Comment


            • #7
              As we do not have a statement with detail, we do not even know how they arrived at that higher amount/ I sent them the Paya statement and they said it would be lower, but that is not true, I have talked to many people at storable payments/ no one knows anything and one girl even hung up on me, after I waited on phone for 10 minutes... It has not been a pleasant ride for me thru this change.... (And every day my boss asks.... did you get the detail on that CC processing?.... And I have to say..... NO.....
              SBAZ
              Senior Member
              Last edited by SBAZ; 13 January 2022, 12:59 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                MamaDuke
                Moderator
                MamaDuke I'm about to call the tenant regarding updating it. I went thru all of my AVS updates and most of them did let me update them (a few are AMEX as well), but it helped me to figure out which ones were probably needing updated. I've had issues in the past where I contacted tenants when SL said their address was wrong but it is in fact their billing address; If SL rejects them when they're processed on the 1st, will it not process the cards or will it just give a notification that the AVS needs to be updated again?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SBAZ View Post
                  As we do not have a statement with detail, we do not even know how they arrived at that higher amount/ I sent them the Paya statement and they said it would be lower, but that is not true, I have talked to many people at storable payments/ no one knows anything and one girl even hung up on me, after I waited on phone for 10 minutes... It has not been a pleasant ride for me thru this change.... (And every day my boss asks.... did you get the detail on that CC processing?.... And I have to say..... NO.....
                  storable-support
                  Member
                  storable-support Can you help in any way?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by AngelaESSTX View Post
                    MamaDuke
                    Moderator
                    MamaDuke I'm about to call the tenant regarding updating it. I went thru all of my AVS updates and most of them did let me update them (a few are AMEX as well), but it helped me to figure out which ones were probably needing updated. I've had issues in the past where I contacted tenants when SL said their address was wrong but it is in fact their billing address; If SL rejects them when they're processed on the 1st, will it not process the cards or will it just give a notification that the AVS needs to be updated again?
                    It will just show in the Credit Cards list in Reminders. It will show as a declined transaction.
                    MamaDuke

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post

                      It will just show in the Credit Cards list in Reminders. It will show as a declined transaction.
                      Can you suggest a way to get around that? If they verify it is their address, but SL says it's an AVS error and the card gets declined, is there a work around? Could I delete the address and just have it say it's missing and still process?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by AngelaESSTX View Post

                        Can you suggest a way to get around that? If they verify it is their address, but SL says it's an AVS error and the card gets declined, is there a work around? Could I delete the address and just have it say it's missing and still process?
                        No. You can't process a card without the address unless you swipe it. And you can't save it at all without the address. But you could add the zip and then -- for the address and see if that works. I've done that a few times.
                        MamaDuke

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Ok, thank you for letting me know that

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post

                            They do take AmEx. Make sure you're still set up to take that in your Payment Setup. Otherwise, they could have a new card or the billing address is different, or sometimes I just have to re-save the card info as something glitches in the tokenization with the change from one processor to another.
                            Hello, thank you for starting this thread and tagging us so we can help out,
                            AngelaESSTX
                            Senior Member
                            AngelaESSTX.

                            As always,
                            MamaDuke
                            Moderator
                            MamaDuke provided you with the correct information (thanks, Paula!) We quoted it above for ease of reference for future visitors to this thread.

                            For @SBAZ's question, you'll want to go to MyHub CCC and click on Payments > CC Deposits and Fees > Fees Tab, and then click on Details. Support is available to walk you through anything in more detail as well -- 512-886-1840 or [email protected].

                            We know changes in processes as important as payments can be frustrating; please let us know how we can help you further. ~Amy C.

                            Comment


                            • #15


                              For @SBAZ's question, you'll want to go to MyHub CCC and click on Payments > CC Deposits and Fees > Fees Tab, and then click on Details. Support is available to walk you through anything in more detail as well -- 512-886-1840 or [email protected].

                              We know changes in processes as important as payments can be frustrating; please let us know how we can help you further. ~Amy C.[/QUOTE]

                              I see the fee's but there is no break down of the fee's , if you calculated the fee's you should be able to give us a detailed statement as Paya did. No one can seem to give me a detailed statement for the boss or the accountant.
                              You only place the amount of $512 in interchange bankcard fee's... (and that was only 1/2 month) we need a detailed summary how you arrived at $512 as maybe we will stop taking American express, we have no idea, as my boss said today, that is like getting groceries and at the end of the shopping they say "that will be $512.00" HOW DO YOU ARRIVE AT THE AMOUNT, AGAIN WE NEED A STATEMENT! And as he said he cant see anyone paying these fee's with out a detailed statement, my accountant asked for a statement as well.... so NO the question is still not answered your 512.886.1840 / wait about 20 to 30 minutes and everyone says, ya we cant help you with that, call this number... then I call that number they ship me back to the old number, I AM FRUSTRATED!!! I have talked to them roughly 8 times, and my boss asks everyday, did you get that statement???? Thank you in advance....

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X