Am I missing something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I missing something?

I'm doing rent increases and some tenants will be getting them via email. In sitelink, in the email under General Setup, I noticed I can add a rate increase letter. In the past, I've used the "Letter" form (which is my past due notice), for various things...I've just changed the wording in the email popup box. Well, I went in and added the rate increase notice. I used all the correct key words, but when I pull it up to email it on a unit, none of the tenant info is there, just the keywords. Am I missing something? Not doing something? I also noticed that the only form that actually includes the tenant info is the "letter" form. None of the others listed put tenant info; it's all filled with the actual keywords.
    Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

The preview shows the keywords, but the actual email will contain the tenant info.
    MamaDuke

Comment

Do a practice print and see what happens. It's probably ok
      "The comeback is always stronger than the setback."
      Mom, Navy Vet, genealogist and voracious reader
      Always sunny in California

Comment

Thank you. I just tested it by sending a notice to myself. What was throwing me off is my past due notice shows the tenant info in the preview. That's why I thought it wasn't working.
        Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X