Sparefoot charging new fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparefoot charging new fees

Has anyone seen the new message from Sparefoot? They are going to start charging fees on percentages of reservations made versus actual move-ins based on THEIR calculations! They are assuming that ALL of the reservations made on Sparefoot should turn in to rentals. They are not considering that reservations do not show up for whatever reason. And only made the reservations because the customer service rep said they could just cancel any time. Any one else experiencing this?

I haven't seen this, but it may be enough to make me cancel. Most of my reservations never show up or answer calls. I only convert about 10% these days because most are not really reservations but just leads that aren't serious about renting. I'm not paying for them to push reservations so they can get paid when they know the customer isn't really interested.
    MamaDuke

Comment

I don't/won't use Sparefoot, but I'm not surprised. I think most on the forum know how I feel about aggregators and what their motives are. Sparefoot is owned by Storable. Research what else Storable owns and what THEIR goals for YOUR business might be.

Last edited by Storman; 3 June 2022, 09:21 AM.
      In no way affiliated with Storman software.

Comment

Originally posted by Storman View Post
        I don't/won't use Sparefoot, but I'm not surprised. I think most on the forum know how I feel about aggregators and what their motives are. Sparefoot is owned by Storable. Research what else Storable owns and what THEIR goals for YOUR business might be.
        Exactly! They are really too pricey now! We only used them when we opened and we pretty much paid as much to them as the customer paid me, we cancelled after only a month.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X