Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Account Deactivated by Storage Treasures??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Deactivated by Storage Treasures??

Has anyone gone to login to Storage Treasures and it says your account was deactivated?

I just tried mine and it's fine. And I haven't had an auction in 15 months!
    MamaDuke

Comment

They finally replied to my support email...We have a past due balance lol

Comment

No, I just posted a few auctions this morning and a few the other day too!

Did you try and call and see what is happening?
        Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Oh! Those pesky balances due!!!
          HA HA HA

Comment

Originally posted by AngelaESSTX View Post
            They finally replied to my support email...We have a past due balance lol
            And Late Fees? Overlock charge?

Comment

Originally posted by helenatim View Post

And Late Fees? Overlock charge?
              I'm sure they squeezed something in. We haven't had an auction since November last year

Comment

And they never bothered to send to you a past due snail mail OR even an email?

Comment

Originally posted by lady5563 View Post
                  And they never bothered to send to you a past due snail mail OR even an email?
                  Never got anything, here nor at our corporate office.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelaESSTX View Post

Never got anything, here nor at our corporate office.
                    Wow. Okay!

Comment

I didn't realize that Storage Treasures charged a fee to facility owners for hosting auctions, what do they charge? I have never had to pay any fees with www.bid13.com , the buyer pays all the fees.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyL View Post
                        I didn't realize that Storage Treasures charged a fee to facility owners for hosting auctions, what do they charge? I have never had to pay any fees with www.bid13.com , the buyer pays all the fees.
                        They charged me $20 for an auction that I cancelled

Comment

The only thing I have ever paid them is $20 per auction that gets canceled after the first bid is placed.
                          MamaDuke

Comment

Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post

The only thing I have ever paid them is $20 per auction that gets canceled after the first bid is placed.
                            I cancel a lot of auctions each month, probably around 3-4, at $20 a pop that would add up quick. Of course I am sure you pass that fee onto your customers.

It is probably enough to keep me from switching. Plus things have gotten so much easier recently with the integration bid13 has with Storable and SiteLink. All the information is already there, I just have to upload the video, photos and type in the keywords.

Comment

I cancel a lot of auctions each month, probably around 3-4, at $20 a pop that would add up quick. Of course I am sure you pass that fee onto your customers.

It is probably enough to keep me from switching. Plus things have gotten so much easier recently with the integration bid13 has with Storable and SiteLink. All the information is already there, I just have to upload the video, photos and type in the keywords.

I have had a lot of issues with flaky winning bidders on Storagetreasures. I have 2 auctions lined up right now & hoping for the best.
                              How has your experiences been with Bid13 bidders?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X