Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Normalized Bookkeeping Costs

Hi there,

My company operates two sites, 60,000 sq. ft each. We are conducting an internal review of our bookkeeping costs and I'm curious to know what other companies spend on an annual basis. For some context, we are a little beyond using Simply Accounting/Quickbooks and some of the other off the shelf accounting software.

Basically, excluding any statutorily required year end reporting such as audits, review engagements, notice to readers, etc, what do you spend annually on bookkeeping to reconcile your daily transactions? If you could also let me know if your company in turn generates monthly financials, quarterly or semi-annual, that too would lend some context to your answers.

Most appreciated, as I am having trouble finding industry data specific to bookkeeping costs.

Many thanx,
    Kim

Re: Normalized Bookkeeping Costs

I switched to HR BLOCK for my PR, AP and GL for 4 storage facilities and uhaul
    hour rate of $80 and small fees for 940, 941, w2 etc
    Monthly cost about $350-$400

*my signature is in the computer. I can pay bills, especially PR, while out of town

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KrisinWA
      Ideas? We have this greasy dirt
      by KrisinWA
      and re-painted doors, so I can't have them pressure wash them. I wanted to know if anyone had a surefire dirt remover for their roll up doors? I'm thinking of squirt of dawn soap and vinegar in water. Anyone have something better?...
      Yesterday, 06:02 PM
    • KrisinWA
      Reply to Tenant Points Gun at Manager
      by KrisinWA
      A lot of managers are by themselves, including me-most of the time. I have to do the rounds by myself and I wouldn't even think twice about lifting an unlocked door to check if it's empty or whatever....
      Yesterday, 05:58 PM
    • Gina6k
      Reply to Artistic Endeavors
      by Gina6k
      I'm definitely crafty! I crochet, knit, sew, cook, bake, garden, write and more and love coming up with ideas and making them a reality. Never could embroider well, did a few cross stitch things and latch hook when I was younger. I can see something and turn around and make it myself. I'm also well-versed...
      Yesterday, 05:49 PM
    Working...
    X