Average Revenue per Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average Revenue per Unit

I'm curious what the industry standard is for Average Revenue per Unit. I fully understand that there are circumstances that could drive this but I would suspect there is a number out there that kind of sets the bar for the broad industry. I would live to know how my small company stacks up to this key statistic.

Any help here would be appreciated. Thank you. Tim

It is hard to determine a general average rent per unit unless you were to consider the average rent per square unit. Although even this varies greatly depending on location. It is best to then just look at your local market to determine the average to understand the market trend in that area.
    Last edited by Amy_ISS; 30 June 2020, 12:48 PM.

Comment

You and your company will be much better off if you focus on what YOU need to turn a profit and not what others are doing

Comment

Grizz Hunterrwebb the OP posted his question more than 2 years ago. Likely he's either figured it out or given up.
        In no way affiliated with Storman software.

Comment

Originally posted by Storman View Post
          Grizz Hunterrwebb the OP posted his question more than 2 years ago. Likely he's either figured it out or given up.
          Hunterwebb doing link building spamming the forum by responding to old posts.

Comment

Please no link-building!
            Amy Campbell
            Editor
            Inside Self-Storage
            [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Storman
              Reply to Charging a deposit
              by Storman
              I hold a $30 fully refundable deposit. It's extremely useful.

1) I make a big point in my phone pitch, email response and in-person tour of telling the customer that I do not charge ANY fees. No admin fee, no computer fee, no setup fee, no fees whatsoever that all the REITs around me are...
              Yesterday, 11:03 PM
            • CoolAir
              Reply to Charging a deposit
              by CoolAir
              We charge a non-refundable Admin Fee of $25 which includes disc lock, key ring, pen and letter opener (to open disc lock). No complaints yet....
              Yesterday, 04:56 PM
            • Clarkstoragellc
              Reply to Photo Thread
              by Clarkstoragellc
              Other things to do with a Storage location. Spending more time at the new location, so made it more homey. Flowers in full bloom. Eggplant, peppers and tomatoes starting to come in.

Yesterday, 01:24 PM
            Working...
            X