No announcement yet.

Police K-9's on property?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have been here 3 times in 4 years. Only one hit and the police were more concerned about the dog training than getting in the unit. I did a rent increase and the guy was gone next month. When I plan on doing it, I post a notice in the office and on the entry gate. No one has ever complained.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Tried several times to get them out to my yard. We're a large facility and the police have zero interest.

Comment

Get what out of your yard?

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
          Get what out of your yard?
          I think he meant to get the dogs out to his property!
          Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

If he meant police K-9's, they are with the police and are on a leash. Stray dogs, call Animal Control.

Comment

Should you have them come out even if it is not in the lease? I may have to put this in the lease going forward.
              "A Dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself".

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
                If he meant police K-9's, they are with the police and are on a leash. Stray dogs, call Animal Control.
                He is wanting the K-9s at his property, but it seems as though the police in his area have no interest training at his facility.

Comment

Originally posted by jewelgreg View Post
                  Should you have them come out even if it is not in the lease? I may have to put this in the lease going forward.
                  Absolutely! I never had it in my lease when I did it.

You could post a sign in the office if you want to.
                  MamaDuke

Comment

Originally posted by AngelaESSTX View Post

He is wanting the K-9s at his property, but it seems as though the police in his area have no interest training at his facility.
                    I read it wrong. I thought he said, out "of" my yard instead of, out "to" my yard. People, don't ever get old, things happen.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X