Sparefoot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparefoot

Sparefoot now owns StorEdge software as well as Sitelink. How do you think this will change the programs we use everyday? Do you have any concerns over these types of merges?

Did that just happen today???
    Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

They merged!!!

https://www.sparefoot.com/self-stora...6227dd6ab96ed1
      Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

"
        We’re proud to announce storEDGE, a cutting-edge technology company, is now part of the SpareFoot and SiteLink family backed by Cove Hill Partners.

Please find a full press release available here along with additional FAQs in our Help Center.
        We collectively believe that today’s self storage technology products are disjointed and we are determined to provide a seamless experience for you and your tenants. Our goal remains to provide operators high-quality choice within our integrated technology platform. We are committed to investing in all products under the SiteLink, storEDGE, and SpareFoot umbrella to deploy more features, faster.

All your primary contacts are unchanged, and you'll still work with the same teams at all three companies. If you have any further questions, please email merger@sparefoot.com.

To your continued success,
        The SpareFoot Team"

Comment

Yes they did. We will see what happens. Maybe Spare Foot would lower their rates to people using storEDGE soft ware
          Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Scott View Post
            Yes they did. We will see what happens. Maybe Spare Foot would lower their rates to people using storEDGE soft ware
            They didn't lower rates for all of us using Sitelink when that merger happened!!!

I do think there could be some positives in the software. Perhaps some of the best of each will integrate into the other to make them both better.
            MamaDuke

Comment

Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post

I do think there could be some positives in the software. Perhaps some of the best of each will integrate into the other to make them both better.
              Lets Hope so
              Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

Sparefoot rates -- What are you paying or were offered?

Our facilities: 25% of income for Sparefoot referrals, so $25/month for a $100 unit.
                Or we are offered 1.5 x the unit rate (ie $150 flat fee for a $100/month unit).

There seems to be no transparency with their rates, so curious what other self storage operators are paying Sparefoot.

Comment

We used to pay a % each month. We eventually quit using Sparefoot when we filled up a few years ago. Now we have brand new units ready to rent so will be signing up again more than likely. We were offered 1.5 x unit rate one time fee. Then were offered a reduction 1.3 if we signed up that day. We declined both offers. I've heard of some places paying 1.25

Comment

I used Sparefoot for a short time previously on the month to month basis, I found the service to be far to costly for what it provided, and I have no intentions on trying it again. Not that happy to see Sparefoot purchasing the top Software vendors in the industry.

Comment

The only thing I have notice is that our reservations through Sparefoot have dropped drastically- we dont use either of the software they purchased. We used to get anywhere from 5-10 per week.Since they purchased Sitelink I am lucky to get 5 per month now. We haven't changed anything- all policies, pricing, product is all the same so I don't think its us. I suspect that since we are not users of their software, we do not rank high on their priority list anymore. Maybe Im wrong, but the timing was too coincidental for me to ignore the difference in referrals.
                      You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Grizz
                        Reply to Pro Rating Lease suggestions
                        Grizz
                        Are all these options available in site-link?
                        Today, 07:00 PM
                      • Grizz
                        Reply to Naming a new facility
                        Grizz
                        City storage.com is perfect. You want the search engines to find you fast and first. And people will search in the cities they are living in or moving to with terms such as "Abq Storage mini storage", outdoor storage, heated storage, etc....

Fancy and fun names dont make the phone...
                        Today, 06:48 PM
                      • Steve_hajewski
                        Reply to Move In Deposit
                        Steve_hajewski
                        I also require no deposit with credit card autopay sign up. I'm around 95% autopay.

Very rarely do i have anyone leave a unit damaged or with junk in it. The bigger problem is people who have cards go bad or don't keep enough balance in checking for debit cards.
                        Today, 06:10 PM
                      Working...
                      X