Lock supplier?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock supplier?

Looking to purchase a large quantity of Abus locks. Anyway have a good source for bulk discounts maybe? Thx

Originally posted by storage1000 View Post
    Looking to purchase a large quantity of Abus locks. Anyway have a good source for bulk discounts maybe? Thx
    https://www.selfstoragetalk.com/foru...281-abus-locks

Comment

Move 'N Store. 800-562-7900
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

I second Move N' Store. Great people to deal with and they keep all your info so if you need to order more locks, etc they will have on file what you ordered in the past.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RandyL
          Reply to What's your opinion on renting to "non-profits"?
          RandyL
          I have non profits I, give units too. I have some I give reduced rent in exchange for advertising, and I have some that pay our full rates. It all depends on what they want.

I don't think just giving away a unit generates anything. But there are groups that I give units too that...
          Today, 12:26 AM
        • Storman
          Reply to In person marketing tomorrow
          Storman
          If I drove by your facility and saw your awning, I would assume your URL is storage.com That's not a great place to have any potential customer go to....
          Yesterday, 11:15 PM
        • lenmay
          Reply to In person marketing tomorrow
          lenmay
          Of course Google gives little value to a town with a different name. Name of town is the dominate element of a Google search. Not to mention, that New Castle is 4 miles from the center of Renton. Google doesn't even get anywhere close to New Castle until the 12th listing.

Renton is not...
          Yesterday, 10:02 PM
        Working...
        X