Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Another Body Found in Storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redbird
    replied
    Horrible.......and infuriating.

Leave a comment:

• KrisinNC
    replied
    Originally posted by Amy_ISS View Post
    An update on the case.
    Ugh, all of that promise, wiped out. How awful.

Leave a comment:

• AmyLou
    replied
    So sad!

Leave a comment:

• Amy_ISS
    replied
    An update on the case.

Leave a comment:

• Gina6k
    replied
    I'm glad I can't understand these types of people... that poor little boy did nothing to deserve this.

Leave a comment:

• MamaDuke
    replied
    So sad.

Leave a comment:

• KrisinNC
    replied
    I saw it on the news as well. That poor baby. Makes me grateful, despite all of California's faults, they knew my biological mother couldn't take care of me and put me in the system. The system sucked but it was better that the alternative.

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    Read that on the internet the other day. Colorado, another state that has very lenient drug laws and legal pot and sets up places where druggies can shoot up with clean needles. The mother, if you can call her that, was a heroin user. Nuff said.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin SC
    replied
    That's truly awful.

Leave a comment:

• Amy_ISS
    started a topic Another Body Found in Storage

Another Body Found in Storage

This one is heartbreaking.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ckpa11
    Reply to fence climber
    by ckpa11
    That's what I thought would be in the replies. Thanks. This person also wrecked her car and without asking just had a friend tow it in and drop it. She has not asked about paying for parking, nor do I want her to. So, I guess I am just a storage yard for wrecked vehicles too. I gave her notice to have...
    Today, 01:11 PM
  • AngelaESSTX
    Reply to fence climber
    by AngelaESSTX
    Exactly what evets said. Depending on your state's laws, I would hand her a 3 day notice for non-renewal....
    Today, 01:01 PM
  • evets
    Reply to fence climber
    by evets
    I would evict her. And in the meantime tell her that if she does it again you will call the police and have her arrested for trespassing....
    Today, 12:49 PM
Working...
X