Unique Selling Proposition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unique Selling Proposition

What would you say is the one thing that makes your facility stand out from others in your market?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

By far the highest security and the upscale neighborhood we are in. Of course, there is me.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

With 1400 units and 37 different sizes we can help you with the perfect size.

Comment

32 yrs., not a single burglary. Can't say that for any other facility within 5 miles of me. The reason I know is that I have numerous tenants from every one of those other facilities that moved here AFTER they had a bunch of their stuff stolen.

The problem is when I'm on the phone with people I can only tell them our history and security measures and warn them about how the break-ins happen at other facilities. Most callers are shopping price or "specials" and have no idea that there's a good chance their stuff will be stolen elsewhere.... buy hey, at least they only paid $1 on move in.
        Last edited by Storman; 12th January 2019, 06:23 PM.
        In no way affiliated with Storman software.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RandyL
          Reply to What's your opinion on renting to "non-profits"?
          RandyL
          I have non profits I, give units too. I have some I give reduced rent in exchange for advertising, and I have some that pay our full rates. It all depends on what they want.

I don't think just giving away a unit generates anything. But there are groups that I give units too that...
          Today, 12:26 AM
        • Storman
          Reply to In person marketing tomorrow
          Storman
          If I drove by your facility and saw your awning, I would assume your URL is storage.com That's not a great place to have any potential customer go to....
          Yesterday, 11:15 PM
        • lenmay
          Reply to In person marketing tomorrow
          lenmay
          Of course Google gives little value to a town with a different name. Name of town is the dominate element of a Google search. Not to mention, that New Castle is 4 miles from the center of Renton. Google doesn't even get anywhere close to New Castle until the 12th listing.

Renton is not...
          Yesterday, 10:02 PM
        Working...
        X