How rich would you be if.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How rich would you be if.......

I could have a brand new BBQ grill/smoker if I had a nickel for every time I have told a tenant they were breaking the rules/regulations/policies of the facility and I was going to do "Whatever was warranted at the time" and they said YOU CAN'T DO THAT". I can do that, I will do that and I have done that! The entitlement era knows NO BOUNDS!
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

If I had a nickel for every time I had to remind people how long the grace period is I would have a brand new car :-)
    You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

If I had a dollar for every Q-tip that I have picked up in my 9 locations I made a post on q-tips a while back read it if you can.
      Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

Dave I will see your Q-tips and raise you 20 cigarette butts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bighank View Post
          Dave I will see your Q-tips and raise you 20 cigarette butts.
          There's a $1.00 right there.

Comment

Down pmt on my new BBQ

Comment

Oh, your new BBQ. Copy cat.

Comment

For every unanswered AND not returned past due, pre-lien or lien phone-call. I'd be a gajillionaire.
                90% of what you're stressing about now won't even be relevant in a year. Breathe easy. ~Wesley Snipes

WA State

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Scott View Post
                  If I had a dollar for every Q-tip that I have picked up in my 9 locations I made a post on q-tips a while back read it if you can.
                  I remember reading that. Yes what is up with so many Q tips? Also drywall screws are a top 3rd item.
                  Joe Krezdorn
                  DAK Self Storage
                  Leesport, PA 19533
                  www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Originally posted by dakselfstorage View Post

I remember reading that. Yes what is up with so many Q tips? Also drywall screws are a top 3rd item.
                    Yes you are right on the dry wall nails
                    Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

The drywall screws baffle me too. Our facility has no drywall- only metal siding. I run a 3 ft wide rolling magnet through the halls about once a month and every time there are nails and drywall screws! We only have one contractor renting with us so it is a concern about where these are coming from.
                      You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Originally posted by wc1974 View Post
                        The drywall screws baffle me too. Our facility has no drywall- only metal siding. I run a 3 ft wide rolling magnet through the halls about once a month and every time there are nails and drywall screws! We only have one contractor renting with us so it is a concern about where these are coming from.
                        Oooohh, I WANT one!
                        90% of what you're stressing about now won't even be relevant in a year. Breathe easy. ~Wesley Snipes

WA State

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinNC View Post

Oooohh, I WANT one!
                          Harbor Freight Tools has them for about $45

Comment

Originally posted by wc1974 View Post

Harbor Freight Tools has them for about $45
                            Thank you! I think it would help in the pkg lot here. I do my 'flight deck' check as often as possible.

WA State

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinNC View Post

Thank you! I think it would help in the pkg lot here. I do my 'flight deck' check as often as possible.
                              No Problem! We bought one for my husbands site, because we kept getting flat tires from nails and such. Tires aint cheap and that's one thing that is really hard for the owners to compensate for because how do you prove it came from the facility grounds right? So, using that rolling magnet has worked out great- no flat tires since we got it. Since it worked so well for him I thought I'd purchase one for my facility, and I love it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tandrle
                                Reply to Powered stalls
                                by tandrle
                                Good feedback, I really like the Levitons and could see putting automation in place to handle it. I could use If this then that to turn on or off the outlet. The drawback is that the outlets all have a manual option to turn it on. I think using IFTTT can just shut it off it detected every 5 min or...
                                Today, 03:36 PM
                              • Steve_hajewski
                                Reply to Powered stalls
                                by Steve_hajewski
                                I have some of them on my property. Each on a separate 20 amp breaker. I charge a $20 per month premium for the power. I have an automated kiosk for rentals but those units are blocked off in the management software so that you need to meet me to rent them.

So far those units have been...
                                Today, 03:15 PM
                              • KrisinNC
                                Reply to Powered stalls
                                by KrisinNC
                                That seems like a great idea-though place them somewhere they won't get damaged when a senior citizen inevitably knocks into one side of the other. I've had many phone calls for powered spaces so they can run dehumidifiers or a trickle charge for their battery....
                                Today, 03:04 PM
                              Working...
                              X