Vegas - Vendor recommendation - Building maintenance/repairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas - Vendor recommendation - Building maintenance/repairs

Wasn't sure if this should be in the general development forum or not so apologies if posted to the wrong area.

Does anyone by chance have any recommendations for vendors in the Vegas area that handle building repairs/maintenance type items? Have a site there with some roofing issues that are beyond the general maintenance workers capabilities.

Totally non- related, Go Knights Go!
    90% of what you're stressing about now won't even be relevant in a year. Breathe easy. ~Wesley Snipes

WA State

Comment

Hah I've never been to a hockey game in my life.. Already told the wife once we relocate there i'd like to experience one.

Comment

I went to a fight once and a hockey game broke out.
        Tall Terri

The customer's fantasy doesn't always match with reality!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• DairyGirl
          Reply to Thoughts on RV parking
          by DairyGirl
          I 'almost' said to him that as long as the vehicles are w/i the lines, there isn't anything for me to do. And, he did make that statement himself, although he was a little snarky about it....
          Today, 11:12 AM
        • DairyGirl
          Reply to 3 Kittens Trapped in Unit
          by DairyGirl
          My lease states we can enter a unit for an emergency, and I would consider this an emergency because of the type of animal. How do I know the tenant didn't put them there?? I would call the tenant to get them to the property to open the unit. If they are/were unable to do that, I'd let them know I'd...
          Today, 11:10 AM
        • pacnwstorage
          Reply to Thoughts on RV parking
          by pacnwstorage
          There is no issue at all. Within the lines is GOOD, out of the lines is BAD. The RV owner needs to grow a pair and learn to drive his rig and quit whining or you will have to call him a WAAAAAAAMMMMMMMBULANCE!...
          Today, 11:03 AM
        Working...
        X