Funny Tenant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Tenant

Me: Dear, darling tenant-your unit #1234 is due today. You can call, pay online or stop by our office. We're open until 6 pm. Thank you!

Tenant: I thought it was due the 11th.

Tenant: It's the 11th.

Me: All day. In fact, if you go to 7-11 you'll get a free icee today.

*crickets*
    90% of what you're stressing about now won't even be relevant in a year. Breathe easy. ~Wesley Snipes

WA State

Oh, dear!
    MamaDuke

Comment

Hold it, if they didn't know the days date for sure then expecting them to know the month, 7, would just be too much to take in. But a free banana icee sure sounds good.
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

We got ours earlier today! Yummy!
        MamaDuke

Comment

One thing I do miss about living in the "Lower 48" or "Outside" as some local Alaskans call it. And not driving an hour and a half to go to Fred Meyers or even Walmart. He lives closer to the amenities, but too bad I can't tag Grizz on this one
          AmyLou

Comment

Grizz (Tagging you for AmyLou )
            MamaDuke

Comment

MamaDuke , AmyLou

Thanks for the tag but we don't have 7-11's here and I'm not going to los anchorage for one lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Storman
                Reply to The dangers of those rental trucks in the wrong hands
                by Storman
                I'm sure it was bad, but I couldn't watch that video for more than 10 seconds. I need a dramamine.
                Today, 12:16 AM
              • Orkocean
                Reply to new to storage
                by Orkocean
                My father didn't talk about his vietnam days, all I know is he was a gunner in heli's and per my mother telling me stories as a kid he had 2 guns when most had one.. *shrug*... As far as my brother i'm not sure what his role was on the ship, it was late 90's early 2000's timeframe and I recall he went...
                Yesterday, 08:19 PM
              • MamaDuke
                Reply to new to storage
                by MamaDuke
                My father was on the flight deck of the Kitty Hawk during Vietnam. Squadron, vf-213 F4's.

Small world!...
                Yesterday, 08:01 PM
              Working...
              X