• Show
Clear All

• KrisinNC
    replied
    Oh God-how awful.

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    My office camera did catch it and I will download it all to a memory stick and have it if needed. I want to get a report from the mover first and then contact the police tenants if needed.

Leave a comment:

• Grizz
    replied
    If your cameras caught the abuse that may be enough for the LEO's

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    After what I saw her do, if I would have seen bruise marks on him I would have called one of my 2 police tenants and asked them to check the guy out. The mover I recommended to them is going to do their move ad I talked to him about 15 minutes ago and he said he would be on the lookout for any problems when he does their move.

Leave a comment:

• DairyGirl
    replied
    It was probably much worse after they left you. Poor guy.

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    He shows signs of debilitation. He walks stooped over and shuffles his feet to walk. Talked to him on the phone and was very alert. In person he seemed a little slower but maybe not. I think she abuses him regularly. The nasty talk and then the slug in the chest. It was just crazy when I saw it happen. The way he took it made it look like it wasn't the first time.

Leave a comment:

• AmyLou
    replied
    what a jerk! I feel bad for her hubby!

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    started a topic Husband and wife elder abuse

Husband and wife elder abuse

The couple came in at 5 pm. The husband had called earlier and I talked them in to coming to see what I have available. From the very beginning the wife was very short and snippy with the husband during the golf cart ride to see units. They needed a 10x10. I only had 2 5x10 units next to each other. I got grief from her for not having a 10x10. I almost pulled the trigger right then and shut down the unit lease. I didn't, YET! Back at the office we started the lease process. She again was snippy with the husband while I was prepping the lease paperwork to start the process. I looked at her and asked her if she was having a bad day. She said she was and me not having a 10x10 made it worse. I then started to stack the paperwork and told her that the next facility may have a 10x10 because I was no longer renting them a unit. He apologized and then she hauled off and slugged the guy in the chest and told him not to apologize. I told her to leave the office and he just had this look that meant he was stuck with her. They were both in their mid 70's. Dodged a bullet for sure.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tonaselfstore
    Reply to Pest and Bug protection kit
    by tonaselfstore
    Thanks everyone! Like you, I address the issue of Mice upfront. I point to the large open field next to us and highlight the part of the contract that stipulates no edible storage. I also suggest totes and covering/ sealing all upholstered furniture.

If there is a spray available, I'd...
    Today, 10:16 AM
  • Bighank
    Reply to Pest and Bug protection kit
    by Bighank
    Idaho has nice. I tell everyone that God built mice better than my ability to get rid of them. When someone says "You have mice?" I look them in the eye and say, "yes." I ask them if they see al the hawks and falcons flying around and ever wonder what they feed on. Most are...
    Yesterday, 11:31 PM
  • KrisinNC
    Reply to Lawn & Garden Landscaping
    by KrisinNC
    This facility doesn't have a lot of landscape-weed-whacking and picking up trash, no lawn etc. So maintenance handles it. Last facility we had a landscaping company and they mowed, cleaned up leaves, branches and even removed snow if needed....
    Yesterday, 07:06 PM
Working...
X