Manager Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manager Photo

Is there a picture of you on the wall in your office? You often see a photo of the manager at a grocery store or other retail establishment. How many managers/owners do this? What are the benefits? Why do you choose not to?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

No need for my photo to be on ANY wall. LOL There are only 2 employees here, me and my Saturday guy, so no need to put any photos up. If we were a bigger facility with more employees, that would make sense. My photo is on our website, though.
    Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

No one else besides me in the office and no pic on the wall and is at web site.
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Ugh-NO thanks. If they want to see me they can visit me in person-lol.
        When I had all of my ducks in a row-I realized that most of them were not even mine!

WA State

Comment

No, it's just my husband and myself and a part time gal so really no reason. We have name tags and our pictures are in color on our business cards.
          The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

We don't even have name tags. Too many creepers out there. Lol!

Comment

The tenants already know me and don't need a pic. I am the guy that "never credits late fees". A lot of people that walk in say they saw my pic at the web site.

By the way, welcome to the forum AjmCorona
              Last edited by pacnwstorage; 5th September 2019, 04:38 PM.

Comment

AjmCorona haha...same....oh, wait lol!

Comment

Mine is at the post office.

Comment

Originally posted by Bighank View Post
                    First facility manager/owner pic with a front and a "SIDE" view. Is that the facility address I see you holding on the display under your pics?

Comment

Bighank HA!
                      Amy Campbell
                      Editor
                      Inside Self-Storage
                      [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Originally posted by Bighank View Post
                        Haha nice one!
                        I'm the only employee and they don't need to see more than one of me here!
                        AmyLou

Comment

I talked about this with my assistant manager and we decided we could do glamour shots for the office LOL. Big hair, a feather boa... why not?
                          You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

We don't have photos but , after reading this we might consider it.

Comment

I have suggested to my owners that we take pics of our managers standing outside their office door and upload the pics to the website!
                              Then when folks visit the website and then come to the property they know what we look like!

But NO there are no pics of any of us in my office!
                              Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Storman
                                Reply to monopoly from sitelink/sparefoot/StorEdge
                                by Storman
                                feels a little like Stockholm Syndrome. By feeding these aggregators we're hurting our own industry. In the name of possibly increasing occupancy percentage we're giving away a large slice of our income and future viability. Income that we as the business developers, owners and operators have taken...
                                Yesterday, 11:38 PM
                              • Merman
                                by Merman
                                I definitely had more rentals with Sparefoot. I was using Storedge as well. A big question to ask each person once the reservation comes in is how long they plan to store for. Each time a Sparefoot reservation rents for 1 month and takes off, you're losing money. I would politely decline those reservations....
                                Yesterday, 09:00 PM
                              • IceBox
                                by IceBox
                                Following up on this, just wondering if anyone is having success with Sparefoot/Storable Marketplace for renting up a new facility. It makes sense to try and be visible everywhere you possibly can be, especially for a newer facility or expansion, but I do see some of the downfalls:

A) sparefoot/storable...
                                Yesterday, 06:08 PM
                              Working...
                              X