Halloween 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween 2019

The first of October is less than a week away, which means Halloween is coming! How will you celebrate at your facility? Are you decorating your office? Launching a "spooky" special for the month? Will you hand out candy? Are you participating in a community event? Do you plan to dress up that day? Share your plans and photos with us!
    Last edited by Amy_ISS; 25 September 2019, 04:46 PM.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Are we in October already? Don't rush my month. LOL!
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Halloween pic.jpg

I started...
      The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

We just have the fall stuff out for now, I'll put a few bats and black cats out closer to Halloween. We have plenty of natural spider webs outside so I thought I'll just leave those for now It's festive, right? We are doing a fall basket give away right now, here's a picture of ours:
        Attached Files
        You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Originally posted by wc1974 View Post
          We just have the fall stuff out for now, I'll put a few bats and black cats out closer to Halloween. We have plenty of natural spider webs outside so I thought I'll just leave those for now It's festive, right? We are doing a fall basket give away right now, here's a picture of ours:
          It's so GOOD!! I'm jealous!
          "Carpe the HECK out of this diem."
          WA state

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinNC View Post

It's so GOOD!! I'm jealous!
            Kris,

I dug around in our storage and found 2 full boxes of those old candy jars we used to use for marketing. I filled those with dollar store candies, nuts and chocolates and popcorn in a goody bag ( also from the dollar store), and 1 candle and holder ( dollar store), tied with decorative ribbon ( dollar store) and throw in a few fake flowers from the dollar store as well.We used free paper bags from Safeway and shredded them to fill up the bottom of the basket. All in all with basket and the $50 gift card we came in just under $80 for the whole thing. Not bad! I try to keep an eye out for baskets at yard sales I can pick up for a quarter or very little compared to buying them new at $15-$50 a piece. Baskets are oddly expensive!
            You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Thinking about installing one of these Hollogram ghosts at the end of the main hallway ( where the motion sensor doesnt turn on the lights for about 3 second delay LOL) door for Halloween........

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wc1974 View Post
                Thinking about installing one of these Hollogram ghosts at the end of the main hallway ( where the motion sensor doesnt turn on the lights for about 3 second delay LOL) door for Halloween........
                That would incredible-I have several hallways that would benefit...lol
                WA state

Comment

Our new facility in DuPont, Washington (West Coast Self-Storage DuPont) is actually hosting a haunted house in conjunction with the city of DuPont. We thought it would be a great way to promote the new business in the community. We'll see how it goes!
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekHines View Post
                    Our new facility in DuPont, Washington (West Coast Self-Storage DuPont) is actually hosting a haunted house in conjunction with the city of DuPont. We thought it would be a great way to promote the new business in the community. We'll see how it goes!
                    That's awesome! Let us know how it turns out.
                    WA state

Comment

An SST member created these fabulous videos. (I'll let her/him decide whether to identify.) The compilation of videos are creepy, entertaining, funny and informative. Check them out!
                      Amy Campbell
                      Editor
                      Inside Self-Storage
                      [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Originally posted by Amy_ISS View Post
                        An SST member created these fabulous videos. (I'll let her/him decide whether to identify.) The compilation of videos are creepy, entertaining, funny and informative. Check them out!
                        Me, me, me! That's me . I made these lol

Comment

That is pretty damn cool!
                          "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Originally posted by Meauxhala View Post

Those. Are. Awesome!!! Amazing job!!

Comment

Originally posted by Meauxhala View Post

You did a great job!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• storable-support
                                Reply to StorEdge. Anyone Else having issues logging in?
                                by storable-support
                                Hi, all. We'd be remiss if we didn't take this opportunity to address this issue and criticism. To begin, I followed up with fishhu1968 privately to further investigate his case yesterday. For all other users who may happen upon this thread, the issue his facility experienced was not related to Chrome...
                                Today, 11:32 AM
                              • RandyL
                                Reply to Auction time
                                by RandyL
                                The ability to tow lien vehicles was added to Iowa law in 2019, I have not sold a vehicle since then, but I do have a school bus going up for sale in my next sale.

This is for outside parking so I am not going to be looking into getting it towed. But I did call local tow companies to...
                                Today, 11:09 AM
                              • Brettbyron
                                Avoiding REITs
                                by Brettbyron
                                Hello SST community! I'm a new self storage investor and am working on market due diligence. For my first purchase I'm hoping to avoid markets with REITs and am curious if anyone knows if there's a market characteristic (e.g. population size) below which REITs won't consider investing because it's too...
                                Today, 11:08 AM
                              Working...
                              X