Credit card processors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit card processors

What credit card processor do you use? I use paya and this is the second time they have have double charged my auto payment customers. Please help.

We use Plug and Play. But, if you're a small operation (Like 1 or 2 stores) I understand Costco offers a credit card processor.
    Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

Have used Yapstone for years with only one hiccup. They are out of California.
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

We use Authorize.net. I've used them at multiple locations for many years with no issues.
        MamaDuke

Comment

We use paya/SBOA as well. They do sometimes double charge here as well. I have only had it happen once in the last year, but it's still 1 time too many if you ask me.

Comment

We use SBOA/Sage payments. I have experienced issues where the card is declined at my end, but goes through at theirs. It's rare, though.
            Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

DairyGirl We have that happen as well. Then it's a mission to check SBOA to see where it faulted.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelaESSTX View Post
                DairyGirl We have that happen as well. Then it's a mission to check SBOA to see where it faulted.
                Yup, same here.
                Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X