Credit card processors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit card processors

What credit card processor do you use? I use paya and this is the second time they have have double charged my auto payment customers. Please help.

We use Plug and Play. But, if you're a small operation (Like 1 or 2 stores) I understand Costco offers a credit card processor.
    When I had all of my ducks in a row-I realized that most of them were not even mine!

WA State

Comment

Have used Yapstone for years with only one hiccup. They are out of California.
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

We use Authorize.net. I've used them at multiple locations for many years with no issues.
        MamaDuke

Comment

We use paya/SBOA as well. They do sometimes double charge here as well. I have only had it happen once in the last year, but it's still 1 time too many if you ask me.

Comment

We use SBOA/Sage payments. I have experienced issues where the card is declined at my end, but goes through at theirs. It's rare, though.
            Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

DairyGirl We have that happen as well. Then it's a mission to check SBOA to see where it faulted.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelaESSTX View Post
                DairyGirl We have that happen as well. Then it's a mission to check SBOA to see where it faulted.
                Yup, same here.
                Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MamaDuke
                  Reply to Death of a tenant question
                  by MamaDuke
                  Different states have different laws. In CA, there is a legal form to be completed and notarized, or they must have the proper court documents. In the meantime, we overlock the space to ensure that no one gets access until we have the proper paperwork.

We don't want the son to come next...
                  Today, 12:18 PM
                • dakselfstorage
                  Reply to Where Would You Live?
                  by dakselfstorage
                  Just spent two nights on the outer edge of Kerrville at a Super 8. It was actually one of the nicer 8's we've stayed in. We did the three twisted sisters near there.
                  Love the entire area....
                  Today, 12:17 PM
                • pacnwstorage
                  Reply to Death of a tenant question
                  by pacnwstorage
                  IMO, after seeing the certified death certificate and legal paperwork that gives her control of the mother-in-law unit belongings, she can have her name put on the unit and linked to her units. If you wish you can of course reference the mother-in-laws name somewhere on the unit.
                  Today, 10:12 AM
                Working...
                X