Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Pet Peeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Peeves

The store radio is playing Christmas music. Seriously. It's Veteran's Day! Not Thanksgiving! What gives?
    Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Ugh, don't get me started.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelaESSTX View Post
      Ugh, don't get me started.
      Right?

WA State

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinNC View Post

Right?
        I get it, people are anxious to put out their trees and decorations as soon as they slip out of their Halloween costumes. However, I do not want to hear Christmas song on the radio before I can get a chance to throw my Thanksgiving bird in the oven! There's a popular radio station in the Houston area that started, no lie, November 1st. I had to take it off my programmed stations because it simply ISN'T TIME

Comment

I do a lot of business with Amazon Prime. I hate crowds. One of the reasons is one of my pet peeves. At the entrance and exit doors people will enter or leave and then after about 2 steps they stop right in the middle of traffic. I just want to bull rush them sometimes and push them aside.
          "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

All of the phone calls on obvious holidays.
            Beep* "Are you open today?"

WA State

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinNC View Post
              All of the phone calls on obvious holidays.
              Beep* "Are you open today?"

LOL!! Especially the ones that say "I'm at your door and it's locked. Are ya'll not open?" All the while the sign on the door states whichever holiday hours and closures ::facepalm::

Comment

Originally posted by AngelaESSTX View Post

LOL!! Especially the ones that say "I'm at your door and it's locked. Are ya'll not open?" All the while the sign on the door states whichever holiday hours and closures ::facepalm::
                No, Captain Obvious. We get holidays like most everyone else.

WA State

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
                  I do a lot of business with Amazon Prime. I hate crowds. One of the reasons is one of my pet peeves. At the entrance and exit doors people will enter or leave and then after about 2 steps they stop right in the middle of traffic. I just want to bull rush them sometimes and push them aside.
                  PAC that is ME. Amazon Prime is my best friend.
                  Stephanie Tharpe
                  President
                  A+ Management Group, LP
                  Nashville, TN
                  www,aplusmanagementgroup.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
                  www.tnssa.net

Comment

Originally posted by MusicCity Gal View Post

PAC that is ME. Amazon Prime is my best friend.
                    I have been known to walk around them and while doing so I am saying, "Yep, a great place to just stop and be in everyone's way". I never even look back to see them react. Is about as bad as being in line to pay and the items are all rung up and THEN is when the idiot starts to look for the method of payment. "Get a damn clue people."

I just got a new pair of Skechers shoes and my favorite beef jerky delivered today from Amazon. Shoes and jerky on the same delivery. What could be better.

Comment

I have been known to walk around them and while doing so I am saying, "Yep, a great place to just stop and be in everyone's way". I never even look back to see them react. Is about as bad as being in line to pay and the items are all rung up and THEN is when the idiot starts to look for the method of payment. "Get a damn clue people."

I just got a new pair of Skechers shoes and my favorite beef jerky delivered today from Amazon. Shoes and jerky on the same delivery. What could be better.
                      I have been rereading your comment and have to ask...do your shoes smell like jerky??

Comment

The box was a normal show box but the jerky was in a sealed container. They also came in 2 different packages, so NO, my shoes smell like new shoes. I have yet to open the jerky and smell it.

Comment

The box was a normal show box but the jerky was in a sealed container. They also came in 2 different packages, so NO, my shoes smell like new shoes. I have yet to open the jerky and smell it.
                          HAHA! It's probably for the best. You'd have animals running to you, to munch on your feet

Comment

There is a wetlands at the back of the property and I have seen raccoons back there. All I need is a family of them knocking at my door wanting access to a meal of my shoes. Those raccoons get a mind set about that kind of thing and can be pretty persistent.

Comment

There is a wetlands at the back of the property and I have seen raccoons back there. All I need is a family of them knocking at my door wanting access to a meal of my shoes. Those raccoons get a mind set about that kind of thing and can be pretty persistent.
                              Raccoon: Excuse me, sir. We understand that you're storing jerky. We can smell it on your shoes. Hand it over and no one gets rabies.

WA State

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X