Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Pet Peeves

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pet Peeves

    The store radio is playing Christmas music. Seriously. It's Veteran's Day! Not Thanksgiving! What gives?
    Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

    WA State

  • #2
    Ugh, don't get me started.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by AngelaESSTX View Post
      Ugh, don't get me started.
      Right?
      Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

      WA State

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by KrisinNC View Post

        Right?
        I get it, people are anxious to put out their trees and decorations as soon as they slip out of their Halloween costumes. However, I do not want to hear Christmas song on the radio before I can get a chance to throw my Thanksgiving bird in the oven! There's a popular radio station in the Houston area that started, no lie, November 1st. I had to take it off my programmed stations because it simply ISN'T TIME

        Comment


        • #5
          I do a lot of business with Amazon Prime. I hate crowds. One of the reasons is one of my pet peeves. At the entrance and exit doors people will enter or leave and then after about 2 steps they stop right in the middle of traffic. I just want to bull rush them sometimes and push them aside.
          "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

          Comment


          • #6
            All of the phone calls on obvious holidays.
            Beep* "Are you open today?"


            Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

            WA State

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by KrisinNC View Post
              All of the phone calls on obvious holidays.
              Beep* "Are you open today?"

              LOL!! Especially the ones that say "I'm at your door and it's locked. Are ya'll not open?" All the while the sign on the door states whichever holiday hours and closures ::facepalm::

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by AngelaESSTX View Post

                LOL!! Especially the ones that say "I'm at your door and it's locked. Are ya'll not open?" All the while the sign on the door states whichever holiday hours and closures ::facepalm::
                No, Captain Obvious. We get holidays like most everyone else.
                Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

                WA State

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
                  I do a lot of business with Amazon Prime. I hate crowds. One of the reasons is one of my pet peeves. At the entrance and exit doors people will enter or leave and then after about 2 steps they stop right in the middle of traffic. I just want to bull rush them sometimes and push them aside.
                  PAC that is ME. Amazon Prime is my best friend.
                  Stephanie Tharpe
                  President
                  A+ Management Group, LP
                  Nashville, TN
                  www,aplusmanagementgroup.com
                  615.288.2162

                  TNSSA Board of Directors
                  www.tnssa.net

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MusicCity Gal View Post

                    PAC that is ME. Amazon Prime is my best friend.
                    I have been known to walk around them and while doing so I am saying, "Yep, a great place to just stop and be in everyone's way". I never even look back to see them react. Is about as bad as being in line to pay and the items are all rung up and THEN is when the idiot starts to look for the method of payment. "Get a damn clue people."

                    I just got a new pair of Skechers shoes and my favorite beef jerky delivered today from Amazon. Shoes and jerky on the same delivery. What could be better.
                    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post

                      I have been known to walk around them and while doing so I am saying, "Yep, a great place to just stop and be in everyone's way". I never even look back to see them react. Is about as bad as being in line to pay and the items are all rung up and THEN is when the idiot starts to look for the method of payment. "Get a damn clue people."

                      I just got a new pair of Skechers shoes and my favorite beef jerky delivered today from Amazon. Shoes and jerky on the same delivery. What could be better.
                      I have been rereading your comment and have to ask...do your shoes smell like jerky??

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The box was a normal show box but the jerky was in a sealed container. They also came in 2 different packages, so NO, my shoes smell like new shoes. I have yet to open the jerky and smell it.
                        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
                          The box was a normal show box but the jerky was in a sealed container. They also came in 2 different packages, so NO, my shoes smell like new shoes. I have yet to open the jerky and smell it.
                          HAHA! It's probably for the best. You'd have animals running to you, to munch on your feet

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            There is a wetlands at the back of the property and I have seen raccoons back there. All I need is a family of them knocking at my door wanting access to a meal of my shoes. Those raccoons get a mind set about that kind of thing and can be pretty persistent.
                            "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
                              There is a wetlands at the back of the property and I have seen raccoons back there. All I need is a family of them knocking at my door wanting access to a meal of my shoes. Those raccoons get a mind set about that kind of thing and can be pretty persistent.
                              Raccoon: Excuse me, sir. We understand that you're storing jerky. We can smell it on your shoes. Hand it over and no one gets rabies.
                              Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

                              WA State

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X