Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    The "skittish" actions of druggies and thieves give them away and if they will not look me in the eye, GOOD BYE!

I learned a long time ago that I want to control the conversation. IMO, that is over half the battle. Gobs of red flags in that story.

Leave a comment:

• MusicCity Gal
    replied
    Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
    My spidey sense red flags went off asap. I would not even have volunteered the possible rental of the 5x5 or anything after that. I know, I know, you had to be there but I never want to move in trouble. Glad it went ok in the end.
    I agree Pac. Mine went off ASAP too. I would have never went as far as she did. Good for her though, trying to help.

Always go with your first gut reaction.

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    My spidey sense red flags went off asap. I would not even have volunteered the possible rental of the 5x5 or anything after that. I know, I know, you had to be there but I never want to move in trouble. Glad it went ok in the end.

Leave a comment:

• KrisinWA
    replied
    Yeah-my spidey senses and the rules have helped me avoid things in the past. She was smart to check. Avoided shenanigans, I'm sure.

Leave a comment:

• MamaDuke
    replied
    Wow. That's scary.

It's good that she thought quickly enough to look them up! I'm sure if nothing else, it saved a host of future headaches.

Leave a comment:

• Amy_ISS
    started a topic A Safety Reminder

A Safety Reminder

In a new ISS guest blog, a self-storage operator shares a strange encounter that left her a bit shaken.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X