Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

"Who's on first?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Who's on first?"

I just showed my maintenance the Abbott and Costello bit about baseball when he didn't know why I said, "Who's on first?"
    A travesty. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg
    Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

I'm assuming your maintenance person is younger? It's pretty sad how much is lost on younger generations and hell i'm only in my 30's. I enjoy things like the marvel movies and such but at the same time I can't honestly recall the last movie I watched that really captured my mind instead of just blasting action at it nonstop.

Comment

Abbott and Costello bit is a classic. Some of the Marx Brothers movies cracked me the hell up.

Kris, does he at least know who Jerry Lewis is?
      "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Laaady!
        Joe Krezdorn
        DAK Self Storage
        Leesport, PA 19533
        www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Exactly!
          "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
            Abbott and Costello bit is a classic. Some of the Marx Brothers movies cracked me the hell up.

Kris, does he at least know who Jerry Lewis is?
            Probably not. I'll ask him today. (makes ME feel old..lol)
            Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KrisinNC
              Reply to Expanded metal fencing... do you have experience with this?
              by KrisinNC
              Or you could electrify your current fence with a box/wire used for horses/cattle. IT won't ~kill~ them, but it packs a punch. I'd know, I've bumped into a few. ...
              Yesterday, 09:44 PM
            • evansr
              Reply to Promotional ideas
              by evansr
              Same here, our unit occupancy has been a bit low, company average across our sites 86% (we've also added new units at a few sites), but our economic occupancy is at an all time high (percentage and dollar totals) due to consistent rate increases on all customers. We use storEDGE and push our discounts...
              Yesterday, 09:13 PM
            • Storman
              Reply to Expanded metal fencing... do you have experience with this?
              by Storman
              This expanded metal comes in many thicknesses and sizes. The 3/4" and 9 gauge is likely much heavier than what you used for your trailer ramp. The 4x8 sheets that I'm looking at cost about $60 each, but the added cost of galvanizing and delivering them to my facility is what bumps them to ~$100...
              Yesterday, 07:55 PM
            Working...
            X