Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    The PC crowd would have a field day with that video I posted. All the slapping and eye poking would have them apoplectic. They would be yelling and screaming for my head on a platter and would be kneeling on the ground crying with of course a sign saying some dumb phrase. But that would make me soooooo happy and at ease with myself. "It's good to be the King".

Leave a comment:

• dakselfstorage
    replied
    Originally posted by Grizz View Post

I remember most of those but never heard "can you spell cat?", I cant believe that made it to air.
    Well before people became too sensitive.
    Wow I don't remember that either. It is funny though.
    After all they are only words.

Leave a comment:

• Grizz
    replied
    Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
    I remember most of those but never heard "can you spell cat?", I cant believe that made it to air.

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    Hey Moe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxxQhZBxo4A

Leave a comment:

• Grizz
    replied
    Abbot and Costello were great but nothing compared to the Three Stooges - ynuk ynuk ynuk

Leave a comment:

• KrisinNC
    replied
    Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
    Abbott and Costello bit is a classic. Some of the Marx Brothers movies cracked me the hell up.

Kris, does he at least know who Jerry Lewis is?
    Probably not. I'll ask him today. (makes ME feel old..lol)

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    Exactly!

Leave a comment:

• dakselfstorage
    replied
    Laaady!

Leave a comment:

• pacnwstorage
    replied
    Abbott and Costello bit is a classic. Some of the Marx Brothers movies cracked me the hell up.

Kris, does he at least know who Jerry Lewis is?

Leave a comment:

• Orkocean
    replied
    I'm assuming your maintenance person is younger? It's pretty sad how much is lost on younger generations and hell i'm only in my 30's. I enjoy things like the marvel movies and such but at the same time I can't honestly recall the last movie I watched that really captured my mind instead of just blasting action at it nonstop.

Leave a comment:

• KrisinNC
    started a topic "Who's on first?"

"Who's on first?"

I just showed my maintenance the Abbott and Costello bit about baseball when he didn't know why I said, "Who's on first?"
    A travesty. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Storagelady898
    Interesting idea
    by Storagelady898
    So I dont like the idea of running specials personally because people are absolutely crazy. BUT I had an interesting idea, wanted to see if others had any experience with this. Taking coupons ( say $10 off sign up or whatever) and taking them to uhaul places, realtors and property management companies...
    Yesterday, 10:20 PM
  • Storagelady898
    Reply to Pest and Bug protection kit
    by Storagelady898
    We put bait stations in every empty unit and refill the bait. Also we spray the insides with bug stuff. I wouldn't trust a tenant to do it. I let the tenants know this when they rent a unit to not be alarmed if they see it, "we dont have a mouse problem and we dont want a mouse problem. And we...
    Yesterday, 10:13 PM
  • pacnwstorage
    Reply to It's that time of year *hack hack* *cough cough*
    by pacnwstorage
    Not gonna fly. Trapped with all kinds of people in there. If I am going anywhere they have to give me time to drive.
    Yesterday, 08:03 PM
Working...
X