Monday Motivation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Motivation

A common hashtag on Twitter is #MondayMotivation. What inspires you to do well at work after a day off? Do you have a mantra, activity or routine that gets you going?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

I find if I don't take days off then I don't have to worry about being motivated after a day off.

Comment

My #MondayMotivation is the fact Monday's = my Friday!

Comment

Sunday is my only day off so the only thing motivating me to show up on Mondays is $$$

Comment

My 'Monday' is Sunday. My Sundays are mostly quiet so I can catch up on housekeeping duties, collections etc. It's nice to start the week off quietly and let it ramp up. $$$$ are my goal as well!
          Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

I am usually off Saturday & Sunday so Monday hits hard for me. I just keep telling myself: I am getting a day closer to Friday

Comment

I am off Sunday and Monday so Tuesday is my Monday. Tuesday is the start of the 5 day work week and since I know I am going to be there on Saturday so I can get to MY weekend, I just dive right in and push to that day. Can't get to Saturday unless I do Tuesday first.
              "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

I try to start the week with unbridled positivity, sure it might all go south but at least I tried to start on top.

Attitude makes a world of difference when it comes to everything.

Simply put my #MondayMotivation is #positivty

Comment

Did you know a study found that popping bubble wrap for 60 seconds relieved as much stress as a 33-minute massage? Luckily our office is well stocked!

Comment

Originally posted by T_Champeau View Post
                    Did you know a study found that popping bubble wrap for 60 seconds relieved as much stress as a 33-minute massage? Luckily our office is well stocked!
                    Anything that happened last week is done so Monday is a fresh start for me. I like office work & getting things ready for the week and that feeds into my OCD. Usually by noon I have my week planned.

T_Champeau Did you know that today is National Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day ?
                    Last edited by Iamkathleenj; 27 January 2020, 12:33 PM.
                    The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamkathleenj View Post

Anything that happened last week is done so Monday is a fresh start for me. I like office work & getting things ready for the week and that feeds into my OCD. Usually by noon I have my week planned.

T_Champeau Did you know that today is National Bubble Wrap Day ?
                      I did! Which just makes it so much better!

Comment

When I got into work today I realized that I had a blue jacket and blue shoes on but had grabbed my black pants. *facepalm* .
                        Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

I fish/hunt/camp/hike therefor I work

I enjoy the business so its not really work for me BUT, depending on the employer, being an employee has many drawbacks...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X