Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body found in U-haul truck

This happened not too far from us.

A suspicious death investigation is underway Wednesday after human remains were found in the back of a U-Haul in Fullerton, officials said. About 12:30 p.m., Fullerton police got a call about a possible body at a U-Haul storage facility at 2260 East Orangethrope Avenue.
    MamaDuke

ewww.
    Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

I'm with KrisinNC

Comment

Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post
        This happened not too far from us.
        I cannot imagine being the poor employee who was cleaning the back of the truck and stumbled across this.
        Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

This world of people that just don't care about human life astounds me to no end.
          "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Good times.
            A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Comment

What a horrible find. Lots of bodies and shootings in the past few months. Check out the ISS crime topic pages.
              Amy Campbell
              Editor
              Inside Self-Storage
              [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

I find it so hard to believe that no one smelled a dead body when they opened the back of that truck BEFORE they started cleaning it out?
                Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Welcome to the latest and greatest society where crimes are rampant and criminals are released unless the police find a body part on their key chain. Where drugs are legal and done right in front of kids in the home. Where the homeless have more rights than any hard working citizen that contributes to society. Where unknowns cross the border and get all government gimmees for free and we pay for all of it. Yea, this land of ours and world of ours just keeps on getting better and better. You reap what you sow!
                  Last edited by pacnwstorage; 10 January 2020, 12:46 PM.
                  "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Ugh!
                    Gina 6k
                    twitter.com/GinaSixKudo
                    VM: Four-Oh-Eight- Seven-Eight-Oh-Eight-Oh-Seven-Nine
                    [email protected]

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!
                    I am not an attorney, just an experienced manager who is willing to share what I have learned. Your thoughts, practices or opinions may vary and neither of us may be right.

Comment

Originally posted by lady5563 View Post
                      I find it so hard to believe that no one smelled a dead body when they opened the back of that truck BEFORE they started cleaning it out?
                      I suspect it had only been there a day or 2, and that's why there was no odor yet. (Unless it was someone like me cleaning it out...I have only about 5% of my sense of smell, which comes in handy in situations like that!!! )
                      MamaDuke

Comment

Originally posted by Amy_ISS View Post
                        What a horrible find. Lots of bodies and shootings in the past few months. Check out the ISS crime topic pages.
                        Oh boy Amy! Time to crawl into a nice wormhole today. Thank you for sharing this!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KeelHauler1994
                          Reply to Facebook Marketing
                          by KeelHauler1994
                          A lot of great ideas. I will give you my thoughts and opinions but each faciltity is unique and each location presents its own positives and negatives.

If you have no advertising budget or very little, I would start with the following.

Do the market research for your zip code...
                          Yesterday, 08:55 PM
                        • Orkocean
                          Reply to I can even sell units at competitor's facilities...dang I'm good.
                          by Orkocean
                          spidey senses, gotta love them... in our area anytime someone inquires about "smallest unit" and "access hours" we are on guard.. I had one the other day who wanted the smallest then asked if we accept checks after refusing to say what she's storing other than "boxes"....
                          Yesterday, 08:39 PM
                        • Orkocean
                          Reply to Cleaning Hacks
                          by Orkocean
                          I won't blow unless I absolutely have to. I prefer broom and dustpan. As far a "hacks", I'll get the extension cords out and a shopvac on the roofs when its time to clean gutters of leafs, dusting doors are super quick if you get a California king duster from wally world in the auto section....
                          Yesterday, 08:35 PM
                        Working...
                        X