Commission structure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commission structure

Hello, I'm wondering how your facilities handle commissions. What is it based off of and what sort of goals reached? TYIA

Welcome to the forum. I have no commission structure. I get a great bonus at the end of the year. I always stated at interviews that I don't want a commission. I want to be paid what I am worth and they can keep the bonus. There has been times here that the owners had items in a unit of their own here and they wanted them gone. I sold them and they said to keep the money I get.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Originally posted by cato1210 View Post
      Hello, I'm wondering how your facilities handle commissions. What is it based off of and what sort of goals reached? TYIA
      We dont do commissions per say, but we do have a bonus structure that is similar to what you could compare to commission.
      I think for every manager it is different depending on length of employment and size of facility. It isn't fair to do a blanket % for everyone. For me, based on the income of this facility size,I get 2% of anything over $75000 minus the delinquent accounts, this is a monthly bonus.I also get a separate bonus if my delinquent rate is under a certain amount, monthly.This a tiered, so if I'm at 7% delinquent accounts my bonus is smaller than if I am at 4% delinquent accounts and so on. I get a Christmas Bonus, and that amount has been the same for the last 3 Christmases. Some of our employees will get gift cards for meeting rental and income percentages over last years rentals and income.
      You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X