Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the good way to sanitize entry keypads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm wiping down all door handles and keypads daily with Kirkland disinfectant wipes at my place. If i speak with clients i recommend gloves. I would leave out hand sanitizer by the kiosk but you know it will just walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_hajewski View Post
      I'm wiping down all door handles and keypads daily with Kirkland disinfectant wipes at my place. If i speak with clients i recommend gloves. I would leave out hand sanitizer by the kiosk but you know it will just walk away.
      Yeah, like toilet paper it will probably soon become currency.

Comment

I used my knuckles today to work our key pad and then sanitized my hand after getting in . I keep hand sanitizer in my truck.
        Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

I already removed, days ago, the spare rolls of toilet paper and paper towels that I store in a cabinet in the office bathroom. I watch and add back as needed. You just never know.
          "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

I just installed this sign at the entry keypad. No need to remind the tenant again at the exit pad.

HIGHLY

RECOMMEND

WEARING

HAND

PROTECTION

USING

KEYPAD

Comment

There is no way to be 100% safe with the virus. We touch thousands of items every day and items that other people touch as well. Do the best you can and PRAY!

Comment

I was going to have to wipe down the keypads every hour but we came up with a better way. Wiping them down would only last for one tenant visit. I put up a sign at the entry pad that says this: "Recommend Using Hand Protection Using Keypad".

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X