Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Bezel Cylinder Locks ASAP

We've hit a supply conundrum ...

Anyone have some spare new Chateau Bezel Cylinder locks? Supplies are back ordered in Canada and we'd love to have a few dozen spare if possible. I'd happily pay all costs and then some, plus send you a virtual thanks and an added surprise!

Wish I could help, I am in the same boat. Hoping that they will be sent soon.
    The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

In the same boat, we've been waiting on a backordered shipment for a bit now and our last lock was sold 2 days ago.

Comment

I actually have a decent amount of these locks (I believe well over 100 but I will have to count tomorrow) and could get them shipped out on Monday if you would like. You all are talking about the C-480-EZ-CD-KD Chateau EZ BEZEL Locks, correct? I will have to check tomorrow to make sure that's the model I have, but I'm pretty sure it is. Just shoot me a message if you are interested in buying them, and I will get them shipped out to you asap.

Comment

Originally posted by golfman View Post
          I actually have a decent amount of these locks (I believe well over 100 but I will have to count tomorrow) and could get them shipped out on Monday if you would like. You all are talking about the C-480-EZ-CD-KD Chateau EZ BEZEL Locks, correct? I will have to check tomorrow to make sure that's the model I have, but I'm pretty sure it is. Just shoot me a message if you are interested in buying them, and I will get them shipped out to you asap.
          Hi Golfman, I'm very interested!!!! As you can tell there's a little bit of a backorder going on. I'm verifying the info now and will DM you. I only need enough to safely move ahead and definitely don't want to short anyone This would be very much appreciated!!!!!!! And certainly worth a favour or two and I'll definitely be interested in your favorite drink

Comment

I spoke to our lock manufacturer and he said that this lock is equivalent . It looks like we have at least 185 in stock. I assume it is okay to post this without violating community rules since someone asked (?) if not then please just remove it and let me know. We may have other cylinder locks that work - I'm just not that familiar with these as I am generally the behind the scenes guy doing IT and graphics.

B519P%20in%20new%20packaging-400_2.png

LAI-B519P-D3-CPN
            Last edited by habreu; 17 June 2020, 04:24 PM.
            Burt Abreu

All From 1 Supply
            Building & Maintenance
            Products for Self Storage

Comment

Get that same lock from LAI Group.
              Wow the key even has LAI on it. Go direct.
              Lock America Group Inc.
              Joe Krezdorn
              DAK Self Storage
              Leesport, PA 19533
              www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

Yep it is manufactured by LAI. Mr Lock is one of their house brands.
                Burt Abreu

All From 1 Supply
                Building & Maintenance
                Products for Self Storage

Comment

Contact Chris Lapi Moving Supplies and see if he has a connection in your area or if he distributes to you. 800-753-5107
                  Throw kindness around like Confetti - But don't get glitter in your eyes!

Comment

Golfman to the rescue!!! Thanks to him I now have brand new locks in my possession!

Thanks to the others that responded as well We may still be ordering some of those ...

Comment

Madman, I'm glad we made it work! Hopefully you get the locks you ordered from Chateau soon!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X