Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ericstoragebear
    replied
    I once had wild turkeys walking thru my parking lot. For a moment it was like watching "Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom".

Leave a comment:

• tarheelguy
    replied
    In Florida I had an iguana living on the property .... but on the other side of the fence. Who knows where he went at night. I only spotted him during the day.

Leave a comment:

• SpaceCadet
    replied
    We have a regular Raccoon that really wants in to the general office. He'll drop by between 11pm - 1am, running alongside the front of the building looking for an entrance. Same one, too. Because he runs into the one window at the same place all the time. Maybe I should start exporting camera footage, and make a compilation video lol

Leave a comment:

• KrisinWA
    replied
    I need to get a photo-we have several boats store here and this one guy has an ill fitting boat cover. When it rains it fills with water on the cover and the local crows use it as a bathtub-it's pretty hilarious.

The crows also sit on the facade of the building and spread their wings to get warm first thing in the morning.

I am guilty of throwing stale cookies out to them occasionally.

Leave a comment:

• Amy_ISS
    replied
    Lovely. I love butterflies. What great colors!

Leave a comment:

• Moonwatcher
    replied
    We’re an outdoor facility right next to a wooded area and get lots of butterflies passing through. Here’s one of yesterday’s visitors.

Leave a comment:

• DairyGirl
    replied
    Definitely my iguana pal. I hadn't seen it for months, then, a couple weeks ago I see it just strolling past the entrance gate toward the trees/grass. I've seen it a couple more times just hanging out in the grass, snacking. He quickly scoots through the fence and under a nearby stored car whenever I get too close.

Leave a comment:

• Iamkathleenj
    replied
    An opossum. I don't know where it came from but it was wandering around one night. Set the alarms off so I checked the cameras.

Leave a comment:

• Grizz
    replied
    we have some sort of nasty biting thing that hangs out with mosquitoes. They bite HARD, leave a red bump which will turn into a crazy itching nightmare. I dont know what they look like cuz they are fast too.

Leave a comment:

• lady5563
    replied
    2 years ago, I did not see it but the residents of the apartment complex next door did!
    A big old brown bear!!
    Heard she stood 6 foot tall when trying to get in the dumpster!

Leave a comment:

• lady5563
    replied
    I once had a baby deer get inside the property.
    I had to coral here by driving the golf car around her and "helping" her find the exit at the fence!!
    Her Mamma was happy and so was baby when they were reunited!

Leave a comment:

• ams
    replied
    We had a baby skunk in one of our long hallways. Trying to get the door open without startling it was quite the challenge.

Leave a comment:

• LoisG
    replied
    Forgot to mention the property I transferred to has a huge lake next to it & there are all sorts of cool wetland birds such as great egrets, ospreys, red shoulder hawks, blue herons, etc. Also at night we can hear alligators clacking away although I have yet to see one, but they're out there.

Leave a comment:

• wc1974
    replied
    I shared this story once before, I rounded a corner late at night in response to door alarm going off. The intruder ( or so I thought) was rounding the same corner at the same time as me, trying to get away. I stopped just inches from bumping into him. I was so startled I screamed and then he screamed, more like a high pitched piercing whine. It was the biggest raccoon I have ever seen in my life, Probably stood atleast 3.5 ft tall.I took off running away and so did he. We scared each other to death LOL. When my husband got home from work a little later, he laughed his butt off when I told him what happened. Then he scolded me for going out on the property alone at night......lesson learned!

Leave a comment:

• AngelaESSTX
    replied
    Originally posted by dtinfla View Post
    "Excuse me sir, I'm going to need you to park in an appropriate spot. Thank you."

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X