Cleaning Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning Hacks

Have you come across or created any "hacks" to improve facility sanitation? Any tricks you can share with others that improves your efforts or reduces cleaning time?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

We have a small rechargeable handvac with a crevice tool to get into the elevator tracks. It's pretty awesome.
    Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

What a great tool KrisinWA
      Amy Campbell
      Editor
      Inside Self-Storage
      [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

I love my leaf blower instead of sweeping!!
        Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Originally posted by lady5563 View Post
          I just like blowing the leaves !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

Originally posted by lady5563 View Post
            I like sweeping because using the leaf blower will send nails, tacks, screws and other sharp, tire puncturing objects, onto the driveways

Comment

I won't blow unless I absolutely have to. I prefer broom and dustpan. As far a "hacks", I'll get the extension cords out and a shopvac on the roofs when its time to clean gutters of leafs, dusting doors are super quick if you get a California king duster from wally world in the auto section. I think my most time saving aspect is using my Segway when sweeping up, especially if using dust mop on hallways.

Comment

We use a Bissel hard floor scrubber to clean very dirty floors rather than using a mop. It washes, scrubs and vacuums up the fluids. Very handy.

https://www.amazon.com/BISSELL-Cross...=fsclp_pl_dp_8

Comment

I am looking for recommendations for a battery operated leaf blower/vac combo. Battery operated backpack sprayer. And cleaning carts! I would love to see pictures of cleaning carts and the supplies you use! Trying to make some changes!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• JulieA
                    25-30 year old doors
                    by JulieA
                    Looking for insight on cleaning older doors. I believe they are DBCI. Best products and methods. I looked at Everbrite website. Seems very expensive. Thanks
                    Today, 09:59 AM
                  • JulieA
                    Reply to Cleaning Hacks
                    by JulieA
                    I am looking for recommendations for a battery operated leaf blower/vac combo. Battery operated backpack sprayer. And cleaning carts! I would love to see pictures of cleaning carts and the supplies you use! Trying to make some changes!
                    Today, 09:55 AM
                  • RandyL
                    Reply to Disaster In Iowa
                    by RandyL
                    Clarkstoragellc T_Champeau

Thanks for the great advice luckily this is not my first disaster. But I have come across many lessons learnt that I will need to improve on for the future. In regards to tenant notifications, and use of cloud computing software.

I have just...
                    Today, 01:46 AM
                  Working...
                  X