Bad Hand Sanitizers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Hand Sanitizers

You likely have several bottles of hand sanitizer in various spots at your facility. But some could be dangerous, according to the FDA. Make sure you dump these for better options.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

I have not seen the list but have heard. I did make my own with Aloe and 151 ever clear.
    I also made some from a distiller sold at the grocery store. My wife won't use it and I can't wait until its all.
    It smells so much like cheap Tiquila.
    Joe Krezdorn
    DAK Self Storage
    Leesport, PA 19533
    www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

We got a bunch of bottles made by a local distillery that normally makes whiskey. It's 80%Ethyl Alcohol. And it smells in here whenever someone uses it bc the dispenser ( that was made for faom not liquid) literally fills up their hand with about an ounce of the liquid.We had to put a few absorbent pads under it to catch the run off, its fading the finish on the countertops, and it removes the paint from the cart handles we wipe them down every few hours or between uses.Strong stuff!
      Attached Files
      You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Originally posted by wc1974 View Post
        We got a bunch of bottles made by a local distillery that normally makes whiskey. It's 80%Ethyl Alcohol. And it smells in here whenever someone uses it bc the dispenser ( that was made for faom not liquid) literally fills up their hand with about an ounce of the liquid.We had to put a few absorbent pads under it to catch the run off, its fading the finish on the countertops, and it removes the paint from the cart handles we wipe them down every few hours or between uses.Strong stuff!
        Ours is super aggressive too. I have to move it sometimes so it's not triggered by accident.
        Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• JulieA
          Reply to Cleaning Hacks
          by JulieA
          I am looking for recommendations for a battery operated leaf blower/vac combo. Battery operated backpack sprayer. And cleaning carts! I would love to see pictures of cleaning carts and the supplies you use! Trying to make some changes!
          Today, 09:55 AM
        • RandyL
          Reply to Disaster In Iowa
          by RandyL
          Clarkstoragellc T_Champeau

Thanks for the great advice luckily this is not my first disaster. But I have come across many lessons learnt that I will need to improve on for the future. In regards to tenant notifications, and use of cloud computing software.

I have just...
          Today, 01:46 AM
        • Clarkstoragellc
          Reply to New startup business in the midwest....
          by Clarkstoragellc
          Do your return and profitability calcs. Parking has a very low return compared to storage. Not a very good first storage investment, unless you happened to find cheap wasteground, or cheap ground that already had hardsurface....
          Yesterday, 06:23 PM
        Working...
        X