COVID-19 Risks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVID-19 Risks

A new ISS article offer a scary scenario and how you can make sure it doesn't happen at your facility. What's your biggest fear about the virus in relation to your job?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Hey! Since we are planning to start the storage business, of course, the exposure to people in large numbers is a threat. Right from organizing the place to receiving the inventory to store, the transmission risks are quite high.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RandyL
      Reply to Disaster In Iowa
      by RandyL
      Clarkstoragellc T_Champeau

Thanks for the great advice luckily this is not my first disaster. But I have come across many lessons learnt that I will need to improve on for the future. In regards to tenant notifications, and use of cloud computing software.

I have just...
      Today, 01:46 AM
    • Clarkstoragellc
      Reply to New startup business in the midwest....
      by Clarkstoragellc
      Do your return and profitability calcs. Parking has a very low return compared to storage. Not a very good first storage investment, unless you happened to find cheap wasteground, or cheap ground that already had hardsurface....
      Yesterday, 06:23 PM
    • Clarkstoragellc
      Reply to New startup business in the midwest....
      by Clarkstoragellc
      Customer Considerations:
      CONSIDERATIONS FOR RV OR VEHICLE STORAGE

A. Pull through- The front, pull as far forward as possible, gives the person next to you an easier angle to turn into, from behind you. Align your front with the fronts of all other vehicles. Be...
      Yesterday, 06:22 PM
    Working...
    X