No announcement yet.

West Coast Wildfires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just our local fire department stop by for our yearly inspection, he said that the fire departments are spread thin, because they'd sent guys to Calif, then to Oregon, and now we need them back here because of our fires.
    Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

Which is the worse hambergers or fores What a great forum we have
      Dave (Woodee) Scott

Comment

Well, "hamberger" does have ham in it, so I am going with that.
        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Rains started last night and has rained on and off all day and is supposed to be rain tonight and tomorrow. Finally clear air instead of being loaded with smoke and ash. The other good thing is all the ash on the ground and roads is not soaking wet and does not fly around when you drive over it.

The fire fighters finally got a break and now have wet helping them put out fires.

Comment

Rained all night-we're now in the green for air quality!! I am soooo happy!
            Even duct-tape can't fix stupid. But it can muffle the noises.

WA State

Comment

Yea, even without the China virus we were wearing masks just because of the smoke and ash in the air. It's nice to get in the golf cart now and drive and be able to stop and not have the cloud of ash flow over me from the back. That cloud would kick up anytime I drove. Any cobwebs around the facility were covered in ash. Creepy lookin'.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RandyL
                Reply to COVID or Flu?
                by RandyL
                I am not entirely sure what all those statements have to do with what I posted about masks. I absolutely agree that both political parties are using this for gain. As they say never let a good crisis go to waste....
                Yesterday, 11:08 PM
              • Grizz
                Reply to 6 month status update.
                by Grizz
                Thats good to know...
                Yesterday, 05:50 PM
              • Grizz
                Reply to COVID or Flu?
                by Grizz
                If masks work why are they releasing prisoners from prison?

If this is so deadly why are the homeless not dying, heck the streets should be free of the homeless by now right?

Why is it safe to riot without a mask but not to go to church with one?

Why are the states...
                Yesterday, 05:39 PM
              Working...
              X