Hurricane Sally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurricane Sally

The hurricane is causing flooding and power outages in Alabama and Florida. Do you operate a facility in affected areas?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

We do not but I am sending up prayers to all those affected.
    My sister lives in Pensacola and thankfully she is not flooded but I have seen many places that are.
    The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

We operate a facility in north Mobile County, AL. Fortunately it's on the west side of the hurricane so only had 50 or 60 mph wind and three or four inches of rain. No major damage. Power is still out. We have a beach condo just outside Orange Beach, AL. We weren't so lucky there. And our condo hurricane insurance deductible is $15,000.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolAir View Post
        We operate a facility in north Mobile County, AL. Fortunately it's on the west side of the hurricane so only had 50 or 60 mph wind and three or four inches of rain. No major damage. Power is still out. We have a beach condo just outside Orange Beach, AL. We weren't so lucky there. And our condo hurricane insurance deductible is $15,000.
        Sorry for your loss, but at least you have your lives! Prayers for all of those affected.
        Throw kindness around like Confetti - But don't get glitter in your eyes!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RandyL
          Reply to COVID or Flu?
          by RandyL
          I am not entirely sure what all those statements have to do with what I posted about masks. I absolutely agree that both political parties are using this for gain. As they say never let a good crisis go to waste....
          Yesterday, 11:08 PM
        • Grizz
          Reply to 6 month status update.
          by Grizz
          Thats good to know...
          Yesterday, 05:50 PM
        • Grizz
          Reply to COVID or Flu?
          by Grizz
          If masks work why are they releasing prisoners from prison?

If this is so deadly why are the homeless not dying, heck the streets should be free of the homeless by now right?

Why is it safe to riot without a mask but not to go to church with one?

Why are the states...
          Yesterday, 05:39 PM
        Working...
        X