Venmo Payment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venmo Payment

A new facility in Montana is using Venmo to accept payments. If you're not familiar with Venmo, it's a mobile-payment service owned by PayPal. What do you think about this?
    Last edited by Amy_ISS; 22 September 2020, 11:55 AM.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

It would be nice if the software providers could link the payments.
    Joe Krezdorn
    DAK Self Storage
    Leesport, PA 19533
    www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

It would be fine if the software could handle it. It's not something I'd want to have to constantly manually apply payments for.
      MamaDuke

Comment

Originally posted by MamaDuke View Post
        It would be fine if the software could handle it. It's not something I'd want to have to constantly manually apply payments for.
        I agree!
        Throw kindness around like Confetti - But don't get glitter in your eyes!

Comment

When I first started taking online payments I used a service called Dwolla which was a very low cost platform for sending money. It worked ok, I would get an email and apply the payment in the software as an internet payment.

I stopped taking that years ago, and I don't think I would be interested in trying to to take those types of payments again in the future.

Comment

I love Venmo for personal use. The coolest thing I do with it is tip live music performers who have one because I never carry cash.
            Stephanie Tharpe
            President
            A+ Management Group, LP
            Nashville, TN
            www.aplusmanagementgroup.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
            www.tnssa.net

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X