Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTI Security Systems - Terrible service

Hello!
    I have to say thank you to all the members of this fine community. This message board empowers us to make the storage industry better!
    With that being said:
    Has anyone else had a hard time getting through to the PTI digi gate folks? The customer service has been AWFUL since the pandemic. I get it but at the same time NO ONE will call me back. We have had the premium service with them before where they will place your help request above others and we're are trying to renew that service.

Anyone else you can suggest we switch over too if I can't get help.

Thank you for your time.

I'm relatively familiar with PTI-what is the issue? Maye I can help...maybe
    "Carpe the HECK out of this diem."
    WA state

Comment

Robert
      MamaDuke

Comment

KrisinWA Hello my friend! I think I may get a call here soon- if not I'll bug ya

MamaDuke THANK YOU !

Comment

Since the pandemic? I wish it was only that long. If I have an issue we rarely get help and the reps don't seem to help but we don't have the premium service so I guess I can't be too upset. I would be big time upset if we paid for premium and didn't get service. Good luck to you.
          The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

We have the premium plan and STILL have issues getting call backs. According to the contract they are suppose to contact us within 3 hrs. Well forget that! Sometimes its days!!! Then still they blame it on COVID, having to work from home, etc. So in my opinion, it doesn't matter if you pay for expedited service or not. Luckily, I haven't had to call them in awhile.

Comment

Find the local approved PTI service provider in your area, and just call them. The corporate PTI service people are useless, even the local guys know they're a joke.
              In no way affiliated with Storman software.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamkathleenj View Post
                Since the pandemic? I wish it was only that long. If I have an issue we rarely get help and the reps don't seem to help but we don't have the premium service so I guess I can't be too upset. I would be big time upset if we paid for premium and didn't get service. Good luck to you.
                Thanks for sharing. This is not good. Gate function is a HUGE part of our day-to-day duties in the storage industry. Perhaps some of the folks from PTI will hear us.

Comment

Originally posted by Storman View Post
                  Find the local approved PTI service provider in your area, and just call them. The corporate PTI service people are useless, even the local guys know they're a joke.
                  Good call but mine charges hourly for ANY work they do and it gets costly.

Comment

Originally posted by fishhu1968 View Post
                    We have the premium plan and STILL have issues getting call backs. According to the contract they are suppose to contact us within 3 hrs. Well forget that! Sometimes its days!!! Then still they blame it on COVID, having to work from home, etc. So in my opinion, it doesn't matter if you pay for expedited service or not. Luckily, I haven't had to call them in awhile.
                    Thank you for much for bringing this to the table. Guess I won't be looking into their premium service and putting my energy into replacing them.

Comment

Someone did send me an email to see if they could push my ticket through which is commendable, but until an agent actually calls I will continue to feel dismayed !

Comment

Originally posted by Storman View Post
                        Even our local PTI techs have subscribed to the "Premium Service" just for their repairs and installations. They found out that their customers have to spend lots of money just for them to sit there and wait. And you better HOPE that you don't miss that call!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinWA View Post
                          I'm relatively familiar with PTI-what is the issue? Maye I can help...maybe
                          Contacting you for some help.

Comment

Originally posted by fishhu1968 View Post

Even our local PTI techs have subscribed to the "Premium Service" just for their repairs and installations. They found out that their customers have to spend lots of money just for them to sit there and wait. And you better HOPE that you don't miss that call!!!
                            True. I've had them call while I was out on property and they would not wait for me to walk back to the office to hop on the computer. I had to send a reply email when I was back and wait for them to call again hours later.

Comment

WOW! This is a wake up call thread about piss poor service from these people. Who would want to remain with a service lacking like this does?
                              "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X