X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KrisinWA
    replied
    Originally posted by LisaC View Post
    First Covid closing our office, rentals increased, then we lost our 300 unit facility to the Southern Oregon Wildfires.
    goals: to rebuild. predictions: it's going to be a long ride. HOPES: that we will reopen in our community that has lost so much and return to business as usual-- eventually.
    Wow! I hope everyone was okay! Stuff can be replaced but not people.

Leave a comment:

• LisaC
    replied
    First Covid closing our office, rentals increased, then we lost our 300 unit facility to the Southern Oregon Wildfires.
    goals: to rebuild. predictions: it's going to be a long ride. HOPES: that we will reopen in our community that has lost so much and return to business as usual-- eventually.

Leave a comment:

• teesee150
    replied
    Hoping for big surges in rentals. 2020 has been phenomenal at our yard. Did about 15% year over year increase and we really cut back costs at the same time having our office closed and operating remotely. We were planning on a rent increase this summer but holding off until everything settles back down with the pandemic. But I can't believe how many of our tenants are spending big money. Had a record amount of brand new 2020 and 2021 campers come in this year.

Leave a comment:

• Gina6k
    replied
    I hope I live to see the New Year the way things are going. Stay safe as possible everyone.

Leave a comment:

• KrisinWA
    replied
    I would like to give my daughter a big hug! We live 20 minutes from each other but have only facetimed since last Dec.

Leave a comment:

• Amy_ISS
    started a topic 2021 Goals, Predictions & Hopes

2021 Goals, Predictions & Hopes

What are your goals, predictions or hopes for the new year?

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X