Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

What's Your Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Your Story

If your self-storage facility had a story, what would be the title and first sentence?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

TITLE: "Up Up & Away"

First sentence: From facility to management, Vault Stor & Loc has been overhauled with pinpoint accuracy and outstanding results.

Even if it is ran by someone that does it his way, you can't dispute success.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• dakselfstorage
      Reply to Electronic locks
      by dakselfstorage
      Someone from Janus Noke was supposed to call me a few months ago. I was interested in the electronic locks with OL feature.
      Never heard from them.
      I wanted to know if it some how linked with software or had to OL manually?
      I guess they do not need or want my business if they were a...
      Today, 11:34 AM
    • Steve_hajewski
      Reply to Always-late tenant wants bigger unit
      by Steve_hajewski
      If I was nearly full, i would be less interested in that business, but if I'm in rent up phase I'd rather have a slow payer than no rent from an empty unit.

You might also require her to put a real credit card (not a debit card) on file for automatic payment so that you get paid on time...
      Today, 11:31 AM
    • DairyGirl
      Always-late tenant wants bigger unit
      by DairyGirl
      I have a tenant that is currently in my smallest unit (5x5), and pays $35/month. She has been here since September 2019. Since January 2020, she has been 2 or more weeks late with payment 7 times, including November, which is now 24 days late. She has mentioned the last couple of times she paid that...
      Today, 11:03 AM
    Working...
    X