Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posts have been edited to remove the political connotations. Please keep politics off the boards.

Thank you all! Happy New Year!
    MamaDuke

Comment

No shots for me either!! And I dont need to explain "why"

Comment

Yea, it is a "nun ya" decision.
        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Well, since this thread is so way off course, I'm closing it. The OP asked if SS operators should receive the vaccine due to being an "essential" worker.

Thanks, MD, for stepping in and deleting posts that violated our site rules.
          Amy Campbell
          Editor
          Inside Self-Storage
          [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Mark C
            Reply to Standard Rental Rates - Better Way To Figure Them Out
            by Mark C
            Rates are what I am finalizing now. Prices everywhere here are going up. I set ours up a couple of months ago. We are about a month away from opening our doors. We have nearly 10' ceilings in our units (taller buildings), led lighting on timers in all units, roughly 25 cameras that cover 100% of the...
            Today, 01:31 PM
          • KrisinWA
            Reply to Tell me I am wrong
            by KrisinWA
            There were riots in Seattle (actually still going on every week) but the one I'm referring to was when the guy stole an AR-15 rifle from a police car which was then set on fire (the car). This guy had the gun forcibly taken from him by a former Marine, now bodyguard for Q13 Fox.
            Man who did this...
            Yesterday, 07:09 PM
          • Bella_Lindemann
            Reply to Tell me I am wrong
            by Bella_Lindemann
            No you're not wrong and I feel the same way. I've gotten to the point I will not tolerate certain behaviors from people. I don't have enough age in wisdom to say I'm at a point I don't have to get along with others anymore. But I can say I have enough age in wisdom not to put up with degrading, derogatory,...
            Yesterday, 05:20 PM
          Working...
          X