Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StorEdge. Anyone Else having issues logging in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StorEdge. Anyone Else having issues logging in?

Anyone Else using StorEdge Software having problems logging in?

Mine has been working fine all day.

Comment

Thank you Randy!

Comment

I had no issues yesterday or today!
        Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

I couldn't believe that there was no tech support from StorEdge for 2 1/2 DAYS! It shut down several of our facilities over couple of States...including the Owners. Finally figured out it was an update from Chrome.

Comment

Ugh
            I am so sad to hear about the "no support for 2 1/2 days"!!!!
            They used to be SO much better than that!

Comment

Originally posted by lady5563 View Post
              Ugh
              I am so sad to hear about the "no support for 2 1/2 days"!!!!
              They used to be SO much better than that!
              In their defense that was a 3 day weekend with a federal holiday. I believe their support has improved substantially since their lows about an year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyL View Post

In their defense that was a 3 day weekend with a federal holiday. I believe their support has improved substantially since their lows about an year ago.
                I wondered if it was because of the holiday!
                Like I said, I generally have no complaints!

Comment

Hi, all. We'd be remiss if we didn't take this opportunity to address this issue and criticism. To begin, I followed up with fishhu1968 privately to further investigate his case yesterday. For all other users who may happen upon this thread, the issue his facility experienced was not related to Chrome (hopefully, this will be a relief for some!) Rather, what occurred was a setting inadvertently edited by the facility impacted all users within their system. This has since been restored.
                  Our offices were closed on Monday, in observance for MLK Day. Whenever we close, we do make sure our Support inboxes are monitored after-hours as we never want to let our clients down. We take all feedback and criticism seriously and aim to always improve! Thank you, RandyL and lady5563 for recognizing these efforts and allowing us additional opportunities to prove ourselves to you and your businesses! We are truly grateful! ~Amy C.

Comment

Originally posted by storable-support View Post
                    Hi, all. We'd be remiss if we didn't take this opportunity to address this issue and criticism. To begin, I followed up with fishhu1968 privately to further investigate his case yesterday. For all other users who may happen upon this thread, the issue his facility experienced was not related to Chrome (hopefully, this will be a relief for some!) Rather, what occurred was a setting inadvertently edited by the facility impacted all users within their system. This has since been restored.
                    Our offices were closed on Monday, in observance for MLK Day. Whenever we close, we do make sure our Support inboxes are monitored after-hours as we never want to let our clients down. We take all feedback and criticism seriously and aim to always improve! Thank you, RandyL and lady5563 for recognizing these efforts and allowing us additional opportunities to prove ourselves to you and your businesses! We are truly grateful! ~Amy C.
                    Any idea why that setting got changed? Someone accidently did it or a relief person made a mistake? How easy is it to make that setting mistake again?
                    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

"Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet him"

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post

Any idea why that setting got changed? Someone accidently did it or a relief person made a mistake? How easy is it to make that setting mistake again?
                      This is what I am checking into now. We have several facilities across many states operating under the same umbrella. Many managers can go under the corporate site and make changes that can affect all facilities (Promos, templates, etc. )This can be a problem if the person does not have the knowledge of what they are changing or how it can affect other facilities. I would like to see the software be able to track who changes what, but am not sure if it is possible within the software.

Comment

The only way to track that is to have it password protected.

Comment

Hi, again. Amy C., here. I wanted to take a second and clarify some things from my first reply. I thought speaking in general terms would help but it seems I've caused more confusion. I'm very sorry about this!
                          To begin, here are some details about the setting snafu which caused this issue. The mistake happened when a person (at a different facility than fishhu1968) was terminating an employee and accidentally restricted access to all users (within that role type) rather than just the one. This isn't something we see often and unfortunately, fishhu1968 wasn't given accurate (or prompt) assistance. (I want to also accept some personal responsibility here as I muddied the waters by misinterpreting some things -- this has provided me with great lessons that I had to, unfortunately, learn the hard way!)
                          We've used this as a teaching opportunity and have informed our teams how to better troubleshoot issues like this in the future and will also enable better practices so we can do this more quickly. Thank you, fishhu1968, for your incredible patience with us. It took us far too long to get the right info to you and we will do better.
                          Last edited by storable-support; 20 January 2021, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I really have no idea how it all works but is there not a default setting for each section of the software and can be inspected by the facility person or the IT tech trying to help when searching for the particular problem the facility is having? In other words, not all sections of software need to be looked at for a hard to fire the system up problem. I have no idea of any other way to say it so please bear with me on this question.
                            Last edited by pacnwstorage; 20 January 2021, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Thank you Amy! I do appreciate your patience with me also. I think this is a learning opportunity for many people. I will be discussing this issue with my facility owners regarding the specific (Access Roles) for managers within StorEdge software on our Corporate Settings. With so many different facilities and managers it can cause issues as we have experienced.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X