How many units do you manage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

503 Units all non climate controlled.

I work full time and I have a part timer that works on my days off and vacations.
    My husband is full time maintenance.
    The future depends on what you do in the present.

Comment

300 drive up units and 50 parking spaces at two locations. Like Steve, my wife and I work full time and I farm on the side as well. Life is busy!

Comment

713 total, 2 locations both cc and non. 3 bathrooms, Me full-time, a part-time weekend manager and a part-time maintenance that handles most of the outside stuff. We clean both the inside buildings.

Comment

Spread out over 4 different facilities I have a total of:
          14 - 5x5
          89 - 5x10
          131 - 10x10
          20 - 10x15
          172 - 10x20
          1 - 10x30
          1 - 10x40
          1 - 20x20
          1 - 20x40
          2 - Outdoor uncovered parking spaces.

I am the only full time employee for the storage and occasionally get assistance from the other full time person, but she works for another of our companies managing our 100+ rental properties
          Rachelle Day
          Office Manager
          Twice the Space, LLC
          Las Cruces, NM

Comment

Only 150, all drive-up, non-climate and no open air spaces. I also work a full-time second job. Soon, when the time (debt) is right,,, no more second job.

Although I am fully occupied, I don't see an expansion in my future. I have all I want. LOL

Comment

I manage 200 units...indoor/outdoor/parking spots

Comment

I manage 575 storage spaces and 75 apartments.

Comment

Currently at about 1500 self storage units and 500 parking spots. Still have another 15-20 acres to expand into.

Comment

3 facilities, 1000 units total. Just me doing it all ! A really good website and I answer the phone pretty much whenever it rings. Loving my job and the lifestyle it allows!

Comment

586 Drive up & 321 parking

Comment

862 units. 70% NC and 30%CC. 2 locations 2 blocks apart. It’s me, part time office help one day per week and part time maintenance of 10 hours per week.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KrisinWA
                          Ideas? We have this greasy dirt
                          by KrisinWA
                          and re-painted doors, so I can't have them pressure wash them. I wanted to know if anyone had a surefire dirt remover for their roll up doors? I'm thinking of squirt of dawn soap and vinegar in water. Anyone have something better?...
                          Yesterday, 06:02 PM
                        • KrisinWA
                          Reply to Tenant Points Gun at Manager
                          by KrisinWA
                          A lot of managers are by themselves, including me-most of the time. I have to do the rounds by myself and I wouldn't even think twice about lifting an unlocked door to check if it's empty or whatever....
                          Yesterday, 05:58 PM
                        • Gina6k
                          Reply to Artistic Endeavors
                          by Gina6k
                          I'm definitely crafty! I crochet, knit, sew, cook, bake, garden, write and more and love coming up with ideas and making them a reality. Never could embroider well, did a few cross stitch things and latch hook when I was younger. I can see something and turn around and make it myself. I'm also well-versed...
                          Yesterday, 05:49 PM
                        Working...
                        X