Bitter - Sweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitter - Sweet

Had a renter, paid like clockwork since 2019 move out yesterday. Happy customer, they just finished the shop/garage at their new house and didn't need storage anymore.
    Sweet, because while I hadn't raised their individual rent, I am now getting $20/mo more on that size unit and already have it spoken for at the new rate.
    Bitter, well, because it has been occupied since 2019 and cleaning it thoroughly is not fun...!

We REQUIRE all tenants when vacating to broom sweep the unit AND to leave it in the SAME manner it was when they rented it OR pay my cleaning fee!

Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

I've had some tenants vacate after 5+ years and I feel you there! Those dusty walls are no fun to sweep either!

Comment

Originally posted by lady5563 View Post
        We REQUIRE all tenants when vacating to broom sweep the unit AND to leave it in the SAME manner it was when they rented it OR pay my cleaning fee!
        It is in our contract as well, but they still don't clean it to my personal satisfaction and in my small community, I am not going to force the issue. So I make it a priority to do a thorough cleaning myself before renting it again. That's just me...

Comment

I will only charge a customer IF it is so dirty and looks like they didn't even try!
          I tell them to sweep it OR be charged...most of them at least attempt to sweep it!
          Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

That's a good decision.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X