2022 Goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Goals

As we wrap up the year, you're likely thinking about what's come. What are your professional and/or business goals for 2022? Curb delinquencies, property renovations, fill more units? Do you hope to get promoted, change jobs or learn a new skill?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Good question! We are looking to tidy up the facilities even more. New bollard covers, update security camera systems, better weed spraying. Also, fill our two new buildings and increase the number of tenants purchasing insurance coverage from us.

Comment

Is it bad that I'm happy as a storage manager? I mean, we're renovating but that's the business side (new office baby!) and we're adding units to my one facility, so that will be awesome. But I enjoy being a storage manager (most of the time ).
      "The comeback is always stronger than the setback."
      Mom, Navy Vet, genealogist and voracious reader
      Always sunny in California

Comment

Being happy in your current position is AWESOME. And staying happy can definitely be a goal.
        Amy Campbell
        Editor
        Inside Self-Storage
        [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

I am very happy in my manager's role.

I am looking forward to doing some more cleaning up my property.
          I am surrounded by 30+ year old tree's that need some trimming!
          I tend to spend about $800-$1000 once or twice a year just in trimming trees on the perimeter of the property.
          I am also looking forward to updating my entire camera system at BOTH of my locations!
          Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisinWA View Post
            Is it bad that I'm happy as a storage manager? I mean, we're renovating but that's the business side (new office baby!) and we're adding units to my one facility, so that will be awesome. But I enjoy being a storage manager (most of the time ).
            Me too! I do love my job... (except gate issues ha) And I love your new picture of the hibiscus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SBAZ View Post

Me too! I do love my job... (except gate issues ha) And I love your new picture of the hibiscus!!!
              Gates and people who think the rules do not apply to them, otherwise it's a great job!
              "The comeback is always stronger than the setback."
              Mom, Navy Vet, genealogist and voracious reader
              Always sunny in California

Comment

agreed!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Keving75
                  Reply to Dumpsters, credit card fees?
                  by Keving75
                  To the facilities that are charging trash fees or dumping fees, how are you actually collecting? I occasionally have customers move out and leave trash in the unit, but other than the threat of charging them, how do you actually exercise this? I could see how this may be charged in a CC if on file,...
                  Today, 08:44 AM
                • Pipe_Maker
                  Do people not know how bills work anymore??
                  by Pipe_Maker
                  for the third time this month I have had someone say something along the lines of "I just paid 2 weeks ago" Well, yes you did, but you were already late when you paid, we don't move the due date up...
                  14 May 2022, 09:46 PM
                • teesee150
                  Reply to Sitelink Esign issue
                  by teesee150
                  The sitelink esign has been pretty problematic since it they started offering. I love the digital lease but really which they would just license docusign or something similar that just works. Right now my sitelink esigns take 1-2 minutes to load the initial and signature boxes each. Really frustrating...
                  14 May 2022, 12:36 PM
                Working...
                X