My Current Project Is ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Current Project Is ...

What are you working on that you hope will improve your facility or operation?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

We've just added units, now we're getting more gravel and concrete, then we'll add solar lights and cameras. I cannot WAIT until everything is done.
    "The comeback is always stronger than the setback."
    Mom, Navy Vet, genealogist and voracious reader
    Always sunny in California

Comment

I will be breaking ground on a four building 27,000 expansion this August with a goal of having the new units ready to rent for spring of 2023 at the latest. The new buildings are all drive up units, and I did one of the driveways extra wide to accommodate boat & small to medium RV customers. I bought five acres adjoining my existing units, so if you see the photo below the new units go on the left. There's room for a 77,000 sq ft expansion so I plan to build this out in three phases.

The other project is I've purchased new LED wallpacks for the 2015 and 2016 portions of the property. They had a high fail rate and I'm sick of replacing them one by one. So I bought enough to do the entire property and those get installed week of July 4.

Steve_Hajewski_Columbus_WI_564_small.jpg

Comment

Great looking facility Steve. I hope you don't have to mow all that grass though! And do you get to fish that pond?

Comment

I am currently have brand new cameras installed and tree trimming going on!
          Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

I'm out in the office garage prepping my dirt bike for a weekend of fun! Does that not count? But, I'm at work! Have a great July 4th weekend everyone! I'm taking the whole month off.

Comment

I've just finished painting the whole exterior, replacing all rain gutters, refinishing all interior floors.

My next project is updating cameras, I had a couple newer cameras installed last year and the installer said "once you see these, you're going to want me to replace all of them". I laughed.... no I won't.

Well, here we are.
              In no way affiliated with Storman software.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X